When I reach target, I look forward to....

Wow fantastic thread! Looking forward to' smaller boobs, being able to run faster... Not having to de tag pics on facebook.

But most of all - saving £4.95 a week! xx

I am looking forward to

Feeling Healthier
Feeling good about myself
Proving to myself and family that i can do it
Being able to run around with the kids without getting out of breath
Wearing shorts on holiday
Being able to do my shoes up easily

I look forward to being to small for plus size shops! Would love to know that nothing in there would fit me because I was smaller thantheir starting size! X

Being able to buy clothes knowing they will fit, not being so conscious of my weight all the time.

This ones a bit 'rude' 'personal' but I'd like to enjoy sex without my flabby rolls being on show and in the way! And quite frankly having a bit more energy without the need for a breather mid way.

I'm sorry if this offends anyone, but I bet I'm not the only one

Morning, like many of you have all posted I want to be healthier, buy my clothes in top shop etc and fit into my original wedding & engagement ring(which sadly does'nt even fit my little finger)was 7.5 stone when I got married so don't plan on getting that small again
may have to have them adjusted anyways :(
The main thing for me as a healthcare professional is that when I give my patients healthcare advice etc I will not feel as if they are looking at me and thinking what a bloody hipocrite, which to be fair I would think the same too!!

Emma x

pebbles67 said:
This ones a bit 'rude' 'personal' but I'd like to enjoy sex without my flabby rolls being on show and in the way! And quite frankly having a bit more energy without the need for a breather mid way.

I'm sorry if this offends anyone, but I bet I'm not the only one

This is the one kind of exercise I have no problem with ;)

Going ape!! I really want to go to go ape the rope zip wire activity centre, but I'm afraid I wouldn't fit into the harnesses at the minute.

I'd Love to go APE, my wieght doesnt stop me doing much but this is one thing it does stop me doing. Im not worried with the harness its more the wetting myself that worrys me! lol. Ive only got to sneeze!
I would be indoor wall climbing if that wasnt a problem.
"LOOK OUT BELOW":eek:

I'm with crazyfool & katerpillar, I've got the bingo wings but also got the nice (not) chunky legs to go with it!

I don't have ankles, I have kankles, hence the name so I'd love to be able to buy a pair of boots even ankle ones that I could zip up!

Oooh and a sleeveless maxi dress for the summer that I could wear without thinking I'm going to take off each time I wave!!!!

Learning to swim - theres not a chance that im going to shame myself by admitting to somebody else that i cannot swim whilst i stand wobbly and shivering infront of them

I'm with crazyfool & katerpillar, I've got the bingo wings but also got the nice (not) chunky legs to go with it!

I don't have ankles, I have kankles, hence the name so I'd love to be able to buy a pair of boots even ankle ones that I could zip up!

Oooh and a sleeveless maxi dress for the summer that I could wear without thinking I'm going to take off each time I wave!!!!

You sound like my secret twin :D:D Nevermind slim arms and legs here we come .

Lilleece79 said:
To see myself in pictures and not feel ashamed and want to cry!

Yes me too, I don't have any recent pictures of me, and I'd love a nice photograph of me and my boyfriend.

when i reach my target weight i look forward to.....
feeling good about myself
going into my favourite clothes shops and being able to buy and wear whatever i like!:)
feeling healthy and having healthy bmi
getting my confidence back
my holiday to kusadasi in september with my husband and family and actually having the confidence to get into the swimming pool this time :D
having a better quality of life..

I am looking forward to being able to walk in to any shop and being able to buy what I want to wear and not what my weight dictates I should wear!

I'm also looking forward to getting rid of all of my current clothing and when that happens, I am never letting any clothes of this size back in to my life again....ever! :D x

I'm looking forward to going into top shop and been able to fit into thier clothes.
Also i've said if my tummy is nice and flat at my target weight i'll have my belly button pierced :D

I also look forward to being healthy and feeling great :) xxx

when I reach target I look forward to......
being able to have chips again from the chip shop... even if it's only once a fortnight as a treat.. :)

When I reach target i look forward to meeting my hip bones again , i know they are in there somewhere, to not crying in changing rooms when trying to find a dress for new years eve and not feeling like i cant wear anything but jeans all summer long for fear of chafing my wobbly thighs!

Back