When I wore my Choos, I struck oil

Hey everyone!!

I'm completely new to this but unfortunately not to weight watchers. :eek: I've never been the skinniest of people, even through school I always had a little excess junk in my trunk and at 16 I developed a major weight loss obsession. I lost a stone through obsessive exercise, laxatives and eventually was making myself sick. After some help I moved passed this but was still an unhealthy eater, often binging on food.

In 2008 I got pregnant and had a late missed miscarriage. Between the early pregnancy pounds and the comfort eating afterwards my weight crept up to heights it never had before. Once I'd pulled myself together I started with weight watchers on the discovery plan and not only lost a stone but found wonderful support and friendship with the other women.

I have long since put that stone back on and after another miscarriage last year the comfort eating began again. I'm working two jobs at the moment so attending meetings has been really out of the question and I have to say that I'm really missing the support of the meetings. Thus why I'm joining this amazing site! I'm getting married in two years time and would love to be at my goal long before then!

So that's all about me, looking forward to getting to know you all!

Yesterday was a busy day, as usual! One of my two jobs is with a large cosmetics company and I was at work with them. Sunday means a free lunch where I work which I really can't help myself but avail of!! How could anyone say no to free food!! Later on my fiance and I took the dog to a large park and walked for a good hour, luckily missing the rain. We then headed to the cinema with another couple to see 21 Jump Street. So so so hilariously funny although spent most of it excited about the trailer for The Avengers at the start of it! What a nerd!

BREAKFAST: A low fat rich tea biscuit, special k red berries bar and a coffee made with a tiny splash of skimmed milk. 4 POINTS

DINNER: A small portion of salmon with one scoop of mash and loads and loads of carrots and cabbage. 5 POINTS

TEA: One slice of a medium Dominos Pepperoni Pizza, a packet of quavers and grapes. 10 POINTS

SNACKS: A skinny grande latte from starbucks, a packet of quavers, an apple and a crunchie. 10 POINTS.

DAILY POINTS: 29/29 WEEKLY POINTS: 26/49

Back