When Saturday comes

Kikou my fellow Saturday friends. :D I shall be joining in the end of the week fun, if that's ok. Keeping my fingers crossed for tomorrow as the week has been full of very great days and the...other days... : /

Good vibes to you all for tomorrow.

Nice to have someone else join our Saturday weigh-ins ;)

Just weighed in here, -4lb this week ;). I was VERY good this week, haven't slipped at all and have exercised too. However, the week before i also lost 4lb which included a huge binge involving a multipack of crisps, so i was hoping i would sneak up to 5lb this week. Anyway, i'm not grumbling, 4lb is a great loss which would normally take me at least 2 or 3 weeks on a 'normal' diet.

Good day..

I'm down -.1 kilo I think... lol I wasn't paying a ton of attention to the decimals when I lasted looked, so I have learned my lesson! Oh well.. on to next week!

can i join please.......i weigh in every saturday morning....lost 1 lb this week woo hoo lol x

I'm a Saturday girl too! Was well chuffed to lose my first stone this Saturday (just gone). Did a little naked dance around the kitchen once I got off the scales - much to Mr Cat Lover's amusement! :banana dancer:

Well done on losing 1 stone ;).

Thanks Losingit and Raspberry Red. :)

I have to admit, my Sat. folks - I am SO excited about tomorrows official weigh in. I was very good this week and I might have had a sneaky glace on Wends.. so I'm hoping for good results this Saturday! Best wishes to you all come tomorrow!

lost another pound.........woo hoo only 2 lbs to go hoping to do it in time for blackpool which is two weeks away x x x

I only lost 1lb this week because i kept breaking the diet, although not breaking it seriously which is why i still lost something. I'm happy with the result although i was hoping it would sneak up to 2lb but nevermind.

I'm posting a loss of 1.3 kilos this week, or about 2.8 lbs. :D Happy times.

Well done everyone. I STS this week which I was a bit peeved about but nevermind. Hopefully I will make up for it next week with a bigger loss. :)

i know its a Saturday weigh in but i start work at 7.30 tomorrow morning so got weighted a day early and i'm delighted to have lost another pound only one more to lose before i go on holiday woo hoo x

Congrats on a successful week!!

I had a STS this week. Which, considering i went to McDonald's yesterday AND had a binge on other stuff the rest of the day, is a pretty good thing. If i had stuck to plan i would have been at least 3lbs down today, which was what i was at when i weighed a few days ago. Ah well, a STS is good too and means i can get back on track with no real damage apart from the wasted time.

Well done on your 1lb loss raspberryred. How did everyone else do?

Good morning everyone! I'm reporting - 1.8 kilos or 3.9 lbs lost this week. :D!! Super super super happy. I really feel like I'm on my way

Congrats to losingit for maintaining! And to all our Saturday weighers - good luck.

Morning my Saturday Chums! Delighted to report a massive 4lbs loss this week! :bliss:
This comes on the back of a STS the week before so I'm really pleased with that. Hubbie also dropped another 1lb on his "unofficial" healthier eating regime.

Congrats to all who lost or stayed the same. xx

4 lbs is positively brilliant!! The Saturday crew is rockin!

Yup we are all doing really well! :)

Back