When the going gets tough.....the tough get slimmer

Hey, you're not alone. Sounds like we have all had pretty terrible days when it comes to food. I have stuffed myself silly all day, and feel completley mortified.

Tomorrow is another day :)

Been a bit better today but not much! jumped on scales this morning.............and jumped right back off in horror!!! 5lbs of water weight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! booooooooooo to you :p

Not letting myself get upset about it because there's nowt i can do but move forward. Unfortunately that means that my august challenge as gone all to pot! i had lost 4lbs but with only one day to go and my weight not knowing if it's coming or going i'm just going to weigh in on thurs and set my target from there! was gonna go for 5lbs if my start weight was 155 (cos i like nice round numbers :D) but will see what the real damage is and take it from there.

The next 3 months are see some significant results. Hope to be near enough at goal by xmas.
September, October, November be afraid be very afraid!!!!!

just seen the girl who made my life hell at school :( 12 years later and she still terrifies me!!!! However all those years of scowling and acting 'cool' has aged her terribly -what an awful shame for the rachety faced old cow ;)

has made me even more determined to reach my weightloss goals though so for that i say 'thank you devil woman :D

There is nothing like the sight of an old bully to spur you into mega weight loss!! The girl who made my life hell at school still lives round here and I see her from time to time. She is SO miserable, I don't think I have ever seen her smile. I think the evilness within can make someone look really old and ugly.
That is why we are so pretty and soon to be slinky!! :)

Oh it spurred me on............ to push her into the oncoming traffic!!! but i rose above it ;)

Anyway have reset all my numbers so tomorrow is an official new start and i'm going to ignore all my previous losses and re gains!
Brand new start brand new me, no excuse, no days off , this is lifestyle change and i will be at goal when 2012 starts :D xx

Barely 12hrs into september and mybrand new outlook on life and i've already lost 2lbs! Yay! here's to plenty more successes in september :D Feeling VERY motivated been doing a lot of thinking this week and it's really something i want to do well in because (here comes the self pity) i generally feel that i don't succed in much else. I know i do have some pretty fabulous attributes and qualities but when it comes to the traditional sense of 'doing well' i pretty much suck! So here's to proving to myself and everyone else that i can do something............and i can kick ass at it :p

Well done!

The most important phrase in thet statement was "proving to myself"!! You go girl :)

Have had a good on track day so far but can already feel myself wavering because i've not got any food in the house and just got really frustrated walking around asda not knowing what to buy!!!!! so tempting just to buy easy junk when i'm hungry but i know i can't be successful like that :(

Have got my dinner for tonight sorted so just gotta try not to snack but as for tomorrow i really don't know what to do! Seem to kepp spending money on food but still having nothing to eat!!! annoying

Still gonna keep on plodding i must get this done this time. I'm sick of never seeing anything thru til the end and this time i won't rest until i see those numbers on the scale :D

Had a great day calorie wise, but everything else has been poop!! worked and extra long shift today and on top of not having a day off in 11 days i now feel shattered :( and another 2 shifts until i get a day off which i will probably sleep thru. Got a massive headache which is starting to go now i've eaten but still very draining.

Oh well at least i didn't use it as an excuse to binge, in fact i've still got 300cals to use before bedtime so i'm a very happy bunny in that respect xx

So sorry your shattered. Keep going hun, think of that day off coming up.

Mega well done for not eating crap. It is so hard when you are feeling tired and drained. :)

Thanks squeezy!!! have nearly caved in today tho but only nearly :)

having a chinese this evening as my weekly treat but all within calories so all's good! Just keep motivating myself with all the fabulous clothes i can get when i get to goal! Promised myself a while ago i wouldn't buy anything other than essestials til i was done losing weight and have been plotting a fantastic autumn/winter warderobe and saving every penny since then. Can't wait!!!

It's whats keeping me going right now more than anything else xx

betterforever83 said:
Thanks squeezy!!! have nearly caved in today tho but only nearly :)

having a chinese this evening as my weekly treat but all within calories so all's good! Just keep motivating myself with all the fabulous clothes i can get when i get to goal! Promised myself a while ago i wouldn't buy anything other than essestials til i was done losing weight and have been plotting a fantastic autumn/winter warderobe and saving every penny since then. Can't wait!!!

It's whats keeping me going right now more than anything else xx

What do you have when you have a Chinese? It's my favourite take out but I ha imagined it would be really bad so I have been avoiding having it. Would be great as a treat if there are things that aren't too bad.

I try to have a meat/sauce based dish and just a couple of spoonfuls boiled rice, something like chicken in black bean or a chop suey (meat and veg). i say try however was sorely tempted by a spring roll and 3 chips (i blame OH ;)) this evening but nothing to cry over :p also i think a chicken chow mein is relatively low but my local takeaway seems to make them rather oily :(

Feeling lighter this morning and surprisingly not bloated despite last nights chinese and it being totm so all happy over here! have stayed off the scales for 4 days which is a miracle but means i could be fooling myself that i'm doing good! Must continue like this tho it's gotta be working!?!

Work this afternoon but i seem to have cracked that problem over the weekend by making sure i have enough low cal snacks so i can eat every 2 hours. Plus looking forward to my next nibble instead of home time seems to make the time go faster so win-win i guess :D

Found the list of measurements i took at the beginning of the year and failed to update since so i measured and i'm 18.5 inches smaller than in january!!!! including 5inces off each thigh!!! Really motivating as i had forgotten how well i did back then and it's really spurred me on to repeat it .

Wow that's an amazing inch loss :)

I had a chicken chow mein at the weekend within my calorie allowance and still lost 4 and a half pounds this week :) Good luck for weigh in x

NatalieMeadows said:
Wow that's an amazing inch loss :)

I had a chicken chow mein at the weekend within my calorie allowance and still lost 4 and a half pounds this week :) Good luck for weigh in x

Chicken chow mein! I would kill for one of them!!

Back