When the going gets tough.....the tough get slimmer

Well done!

Have been teetering on the edge of a binge today, which is what normally happens when i have a successful weigh in and i guess going over a little won't hurt when i have the rest of the week to make up for it, but i really want lose two weeks in a row cos i never seem to manage that!

Still someone noticed i'd lost weight again which always nice even though i'm not very comfortable with all the questions it seems to bring :( always feel like i'm doing something wrong and will be critisised instead of praised. Pretty sure it's all in my head tho ;)

Hope you didn't give into to the temptation??

I'm sure they're not criticising but I know what you mean, I put a lot down to the jealousy of the willpower required to do what we do.

A big well done to you !!!! Xx

thanks ladies!!!! i did indeed resist temptation, feeling right smug about it too ;)

I've never been good at accepting compliments but it's something i'm working on! I live in a town where it seems the norm to be a bit chubby with a slight drink problem so maybe the jealousy over my self restraint is true :D And the fact that they often refer to me as the 'chunky' or 'big-boned' one who doesn't need to 'worry' cos she'll NEVER be skinny! and those are direct quotes. No wonder i have issues!!!!! so glad you guys understand x

Evening all!

Another successful day under my belt and no wobbles at all today just sheer determination to see 150lb on the scales come monday :D
Am feeling a bit gross and bloaty as haven't been to the loo in 3 days (TMI! SORRY ;)) so am overdosing on veg to up my fibre intake cos it makes me feel massive even tho i know i look the same.

Quiet week this week no major distractions or excuses to go off plan so no need for anything other than 100% effort :)

Had an ok day today, not perfect but nothing that can't be redeemed!!! Had the urge to eat everything in sight earlier but only ate half of what i could have and was still under calories. Doesn't sound too dramatic but i'd kind of hoped that my days of being a crazy binge queen were behind me but obviously still got it in me :D

At least i managed to stop myself!!!!

Well done for stopping yourself.
I had a crazy binge day today too, unfortunately I didn't have as much restraint as you and I went quite badly over my calories for today.

You are doing fab xx

Thanks lovelies!!!

And redmel i am surprising myslef at how well i'm doing, yesterday was just a reminder that i do need to work at it EVERY day, so i won't get complacent! I don't even know where i'm finding the will power at the mo have been looking for it since 2008 so it's been no easy journey. You will both get there i have total faith in that. Once you have a small run of successful days under your belt it becomes a lot easier as you are seeing results and won't want to undo your hard work. I had 6 months of self-sabotaging and stalling before this so i know how you feel :)

Had a really stressy morning today for no particular reason :( Had a few things to do and they all just seemed like too much and i had a mini break down, tears and all!!! Feel very silly bout it now and annoyed that i skipped breakfast because of it. It's my natural response when i get in a tizzy, like i feel the need to punish myself or something! So NOT going back to those days no matter how much i wanna be thin.

Anyway got my kindle yesterday and am so excited bout it it's really quite sad! Geek alert ;)

Hope everyone is well x

Good day so far but am going for a carvery later :) must stay away from gravy and mash!!!!! Been feeling a bit ropey for two days now just nauseous and bloated which is ok cos my apetite is non existent but make me feel crappy :( Hope it's nothing serious

have guesstimated calories for later and if i can roughly stick to it i should come in under calories.

Weighed in a day early because i might be having a chinese later and even though i'm going to be fairly good the sodium bloats me so wanted a true weight :) and have lost another pound :D :D :D

Quite surprised actually as had two nights out this weekend and was making a few iffy choices with my snacks mid week. So happy i am actually right on schedule for being at goal for xmas!!!! yay!

Well done!

Ok day today but could have been better! didn't prepare enough snacks for work and ended up have some crisps but have cut back a little on dinner so no great tragedy :)

Really hopping i can reach my goal by end of october but can feel my will power wobbling and am a little scared i'll go crazily off the wagon! Only a pound until i'm under 150lbs but worry that my slight excesses over the weekend will catch up with me, so will try my bestest to be a pure angel for the next 2 weeks.

Want to get dressed up for hallowe'en..................but not as a pumpkin on legs ;)

had a very dodgy day :(

Didn't pick loads at work as usual because i genuinely wasn't hungry because i ate a too large lunch! was starving when i got home tho and definately had more than my planned portion sizes and have gone over cals!! So fed up of being hungry most of the time. Once i've eaten all i'm thinking about i my next snack/meal. I AM NOT giving up though just need to get in the right head space again :D

Fully expecting a STS or even a gain at weigh in but am going to tr my best to pull it back a bit xx

Is it you're hungry cos you're on too little cals? If so, maybe try and bulk up meals a bit more with more low cal veg so its extra filling. Then you can stick to your smaller planned portion size but your plate will be heaped with veg too to make sure you're getting filled.

I'm not sure to be honest it could be a little bit of that but if i eat too much more i stall. Also could be a psychological thing as it's always worse when i'm bored out of my brain at work so i have to leave plenty of cals for regular snacks to prevent a binge :(

It's so difficult to get the balance right and wish i could get my diordered thinking towards food out of my head!!! uurrrgh thought i was over this :(

I know what you mean. I'm worse at night. I am having difficulty sleeping and could just graze all night so I have to make sure I leave calories to snack on at night to stop myself going nuts. I'm really liking cheese strings at the moment. I actually sit there pulling the little strings off and eating them one by one lol. Lasts ages and only about 60 cals haha.

Hahahaha bostick i do that too!!

Sadly have gone completely off the rails today and have spent the last 3 hours plotting my comeback!!!! I'm pretty resigned to a gain on monday but then it's full speed ahead for the rest of this year.

Am (TMI!) constipated again which really pees me off cos it makes me sluggish and uncomfortable but i know it's because i've not been eating my greens like a good girl so the next 4 days until WI are dedicated to geting my tummy back in order with wholesome goodness :D and no booze either!!!

Am having a quiet weekend to get myself back to business except for the cinema on sat (paranormal activity 3!!!) and that poses no temptations for me so 100% please and no excuses :)

I know what you mean! I have to take iron supplements and they give me problems going to the toilet too. Can't wait til my iron levels are back up again!

Good plan though :) 100% all the way!

Back