When will I see my "b4" LL photos?

Sez

has started again!!
Our LLC is great and I have no comlaints at all. She seems a really sensible and level headed woman, also she has two fantastic locums so no worries on the rare occasions she might not be at group. However, we have never been measured in class, apart from the initial measurments being taken and, as yet, we (or at least I) I have not seen my before pics? I am about to have my D6 WI tomo.

Should we have been measured regularly by her, and should we have had sight of those photos, or is this something that wont happen until we reach the end of our journeys?

Just wondered.....

Hi Sez, we all received copies of our before & after photo's at the end of foundation.
I'm not sure if we get another one taken at the end of management, but it will be amazing to compare them.
I have also been measured 3 times, including the first week.

Hi I got my before pics and after pics on the 1st development class however it took ages constantly having to ask, I have never been measured, nor did I ever have to go for blood pressure checks, I think compared to most LLC ours was a little lax with procedures and more on the ball re payment!!

I got mine about week 3 and carry them about in my wallet.

I still can't believe that I looked that big when I started (I'm sure tht the lighting must have been poor and that explains the 'mass' - denial is not just a river in Africa!) but then I still can't believe that I fit into a size 10 trousers!!

Body dysmorphic or what?!! :eek:

I got mine about week 3 and carry them about in my wallet.

I still can't believe that I looked that big when I started (I'm sure tht the lighting must have been poor and that explains the 'mass' - denial is not just a river in Africa!) but then I still can't believe that I fit into a size 10 trousers!!
Body dysmorphic or what?!! :eek:

I so get you on this one! I still catch glimpses of myself in shop windows and dont recognise myself. I am the embarrasingly fat woman who no-one wants to be near, or everyone wants to mock. I know I still have quite a way to go, but my head has not caught up with my body yet!

Re the photo and measurements, I might mention but then agian I might just wait til the very end and then compare!!! I reckon it will be quite a shock!

I know what you mean about shop windows Sez and it's not just shop windows, is it?!!

Today I was by the fresh food section in the supermarket and caught sight of myself in the mirror bit to the side - I was well impressed with what I saw but needed to get a better look!! So I pretended to 'scratch' my side so that I could pull back my jacket and get a better look at my lithe profile :cool: - sad or what?!!

But it is so much better to be 'sad' and thin than truly sad and fat.

Can't wait to strut the high street on Saturday afternoon - let's hope the rain lets up so that I can leave off the jacket, that or I'll have to be doing a whole lot of 'scratching' :rotflmao::rotflmao:

Hi Sez,

We get measured about every 4 weeks or so. Our LLC said she will give us our before and after photos when we get to our goal weight. Looks like there is no hard and fast rule and each counsellor does their own thing.

Samantha :)

Hi Sez

We got given our before and after photos when we finished week 14, when we finish development we get another one taken not sure about management as no one in my group has completed that one yet. We are measured every 4 weeks also.

yes - I don't know if there is one policy as I had heard some kept the photos until you finish - maybe to keep you coming...

Ours measured us at the beginning and at the end of Foundation. We got our photos at the second weigh in. Someone said about keeping them in her wallet - there's no way I could do that as ours is an A4 sheet with 4 photos on - 1 side and 1 front 'before' and 1 side and 1 front 'after' (or should I say 'during'). Mine is therefore in the scrapbook.

We never got our before and after photos and our LLC resigned and no matter how much HQ requested them after we complained still we have no before and after photos. As you can imagine there are a lot of unhappy ladies in York.

We got measured every week though and the new LLC only measures once a month. I am fine with that but there are others that like it every week who are not.

Jo

Back