Wheres my head..

Sakora

Sakora Princess Warrior
Feeling a little light headed today DAY 8. Not sure is it a bad nights sleep or this 15lbs in a week loss catching up on me. Nothing hectic jsut a bit foggy. And boredom has set in..... I need to focus and get some buddies on here to keep me on track. I just had my lunch shake and actualy feeling really full.... Wish I could fast forward a few months....

Hi Sakora, im on day 6 and feel like that so know how you feel. Dony give up though. keep busy and focused. 15lbs in one week-that is amazing. How did you do that??????????

Hi Sakora, im on day 6 and feel like that so know how you feel. Dony give up though. keep busy and focused. 15lbs in one week-that is amazing. How did you do that??????????

Good thing is I am not hungry so am not tempted to eat right now. Just abit fuzzy lol. How did I do it.. I just stuck to the book and am so happy that my metabolism is working... I hope I wont be tooo dissappointedd with this weeks loss after losing a stone. Wouldnt it be jsut awesome if I lost the same, but I doubt that will happen....

you cant lose that much again!!!!!!!!!! but would be good, hope i lose that much but havent done it by the book. once a day i have had to put milk in one of my coffee's, this is the 2nd time i been on it. lost over 3 stone first time in 6 weeks but put it on:cry:

Back