Which Apples do you buy.

Pink Lady are the only apples I like...not too bitter & not too sweet :D

I can't stand apples that aren't crisp, so I like Braeburns and Pink Ladys but the best is Honeycrisp.

I have never seen Jazz or Honey Crisp apples and I will look for them now.

Really pink Pink Ladies or really green Granny Smiths,
Hate hate hate red apples or any others they aren't crisp enough

I love Fuji apples but none of the supermarkets seem to stock them any more so I buy royal gala instead but they're not as nice though :(

I love Braeburn apples - they remind me of childhood days in my nana's garden. :)

I went shopping in the US yesterday and picked up some tops ups of fruit and veg. They had apples called Lady Alice, which are quite a big apple and looked delicious, so I bought a couple to try. OMG so deliciously crisp, sweet and juicy. These are definitely my new fav.

I wonder can I get them here.

Will be looking tomorrow.

Yes I used to love mcintosh reds when I was a child. Cant get them now here, but I love pink lady. Got some yesterday, so sweet and juicy, and crisp but they are a bit more expensive. However, I think I am eating a lot of fruit at the moment and being so good on S W that I deserve a nice apple, so I bought them. I only like red apples, dont like granny smiths.

Popped into Tesco express this morning, so I picked up a royal gala - quite juicy, really sweet - not bad at all

If you like Royal Gala, you will love Pink Lady.

I love Pink lady and I had a Pink blush which was similar but not as good.
Honey Crisp are really juicy and lovely.
I'm not a Gala fan I'm afraid but I do buy them for the kids. Though they eat my Pink Lady if they can get their hands on them!
Don't like Golden Del either.
Love Granny Smiths but they make DH wink as he says they are so sour!
Coxs and Russets when in season are fab.
I keep finding red/green Elstar apples in the Asda Smart Price bag and they have a lovely flavour but are small. If you like Grannies try them if you can find them.

I love Fuji apples but none of the supermarkets seem to stock them any more so I buy royal gala instead but they're not as nice though :(

Me too! I love Fuji apples but most supermarkets don't do them for some reason. However Morrisons usually has them. After Fuji i love Royal Gala apples and Pink Lady. But as said before Pink Lady apples are expensive so only buy them sometimes.

I am fussy with my apples too - I dislike soft apples, they have to be the juicy and not bruised otherwise i won't eat them :rolleyes:

Me too! I love Fuji apples but most supermarkets don't do them for some reason. However Morrisons usually has them. After Fuji i love Royal Gala apples and Pink Lady. But as said before Pink Lady apples are expensive so only buy them sometimes.

I am fussy with my apples too - I dislike soft apples, they have to be the juicy and not bruised otherwise i won't eat them :rolleyes:

Thank you Sum....I'll pop into my local Morrisons at the weekend to see if I can get some fuji apples. :)

Back