Which to buy

autumnbabe

Gold Member
I want to buy 2 of the girls I have made friends with in my slimming group a little present each for Christmas.
Which bottle of alcohol would be best for them to have.?
I know they are going to have a few days off over Christmas. But would like to get them something.

That's really sweet of you!! It's nice that you feel fond of people at group.
Spirit's are the lowest syn I think.

I think it might be nice to get them each a poinsettia though. Lovely Christmas plant and no unwanted syns.
What do you think? :)

That's a lovely gesture. I totally agree though, something syn free would be in keeping with the roots of your friendship. Like Kimberly says poinsettia are beautiful or how about a lovely tree decoration, something they can use each year? I love the idea that something you buy will last years like that. If it were me receiving it I'd be really touched.

It is lovely ! But not sure about a plant. I am getting one of them a mail vanish set as I know she like nail polishes, I could go down the root of buying smellys. But tbh I hate receiving smellys I always think. Oh so you didn't know what else to buy me. !
I will keep thinking and have another look. Thank u though

My friend buys me a candle every year and I love it! I sort of look forward to the smell of it each year! Then I light it and have a nice soak in the bath (with the bubble bath she also buys me!) I soak all of my xmas stress away lol :)

I love Blossom Hill Vie 5.5% wine at the moment - it's only 18 Syns per bottle which saves 10 Syns compared to a "normal" bottle of wine!! So far I have only found it in ASDA (it's relatively new, was in the last mag) and I think it's £4 at the moment.

Also like the idea of a nice candle though. Or I always think that nice bath bombs make a good present - there are lots of cute festive designs out at this time of year too!

What about a Slimming World book? That would be a nice gift too - and fitting with your friendship roots.

I think it's a lovely gesture, very nice of you! :)

Back