ProPoints WhitePigeon's food diary - Back to lose some more!

Well done him :) sounds yummers :)
Xxxzx

well done sweetie :) so proud of you :)
i'm finally back on the wagon :) WOOOOOO!

thank the lord ! hahaha

xxxxxx

Thanks girls, you're so kind & supportive. :D

20/3/12

B: 45g Crunchy nut cornflakes with 142ml skimmed milk + 142ml skimmed milk for tea/coffee throughout the day (8) and a banana (0).

Sn: WW caramel wafer bar (2).

L: Ham & spinach wholemeal pitta bread (7), a bag of French Fries (2) and a bowl of pomegranate seeds & pineapple (0).

T: M&S Count On Us chicken jambalaya (9).

Sn: A couple of raisins & cashew nuts (2).

Daily pp used: 30/30
Weekly pp used: 0
Weekly pp remaining: 49

I'm feeling motivated today, woo. x

Last edited:
Hey honey. Sorry, been AWOL. Congrats on loss. Well done u. And ur food sounds yum. Ham and spinach pitta... :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey honey. Sorry, been AWOL. Congrats on loss. Well done u. And ur food sounds yum. Ham and spinach pitta... :)
Glad you're okay Brona, nice to see you back. :) xx

Had an okay food day yesterday - today has been good but I'm REAAAALLY hungry.

22/3/12

B: 2 x Weetabix (3) with 142ml skimmed milk + 142ml skimmed milk for tea/coffee (3) and 1 tsp of manuka honey (1). A banana (0).

L: 4 x Ryvita crisp breads (4) with a small amount of Low Low spreadable cheese (2), a bag of French Fries (2) and an apple (0).

T: M&S Count On Us Cajun chicken fettuccine (10) followed by a Freddo (2).

Sn: Chicken & homemade coleslaw in a wholemeal pitta bread (10).

Weekly pp used: 7
Weekly pp remaining: 36

Last edited:
well done for having another loss! your diary is after inspiring me to get back on track!!

well done for having another loss! your diary is after inspiring me to get back on track!!
Oh bless you, haha, we'll get there eventually won't we?! :) :eek:

23/3/12

B: Dorset cereals simply porridge made with water (3), a Rachel's organic fat free yogurt (3), a banana (0) and 142ml skimmed milk (1).

L: Ham, salad & homemade coleslaw in a wholemeal pitta bread (7) & a bag of Wotsits (3).

Sn: Bag of mini toffee chocolate fingers (3) and a piece of toast (4)!

T: Indian takeaway: chicken tikka pieces, a bit of rice, a tiny bit of naan, a poppadom & lots of salad (25).

Weekly pp used: 19
Weekly pp remaining: 17

This is what I should have gone for - chicken tikka pieces not 1/2 a korma ! Lol ! Oh well I've learnt for next time - great diary as ever hun :) xxxx

Well, the scales said yesterday I'd put on 2lb and then today they're saying I've lost a lb from last week so meh. I know which I would like to believe though haha.

I'm going to try extra hard this week to track everything as I'm going to India for a week in 10 days and I know the food isn't going to be WW friendly so I may as well just be good between now and then and then get back on the wagon after India. Have any of you been there before? I haven't, my boyfriend is going with work for 3 weeks and his company very kindly said I could go for a week with him.

Hope you're all good. :) xx

Wow lucky you going to India! I've never been I'd say the food is yum. I would forget about tracking while your there and just enjoy your holiday :)

Oh my God wow-India!! Havnt been, but soooo jealous!!
And ya good plan-be good before u go and enjoy ur trip... :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oops, I've been a AWOL since coming back from India.

I'm weighing in tomorrow morning and wiping the slate clean, got lots of yummy WW friendly food and am ready to get back on the wagon. I've missed you lot!x

WhitePigeon said:
Oops, I've been a AWOL since coming back from India.

I'm weighing in tomorrow morning and wiping the slate clean, got lots of yummy WW friendly food and am ready to get back on the wagon. I've missed you lot!x

I've been off track! I can't sort it out but need to

Well, weighed in this morning and I'm 13st0lb exactly... Not too bad considering I've been totally off plan.

I'm feeling motivated and ready to start again now though, will post my daily diary later on. :) x

Back