Who is currently following RC diets?

j70joj

Hi,

Not been on here for a while and i cant believe how quiet it is!!

So i thought it might be good for us all to find out who is currently following Rosemary Conley diets and maybe we can keep up with each others progress.

Thats assuming there are people out there.

I'm 'trying' to do RC, just cannot seem to get in to it
I start the day fine, but by lunchtime, I'm eating anything and everything

Rosemary Conley ..........

Hi there, I am still on it .......

1st weigh in = -7lb
2nd weigh in = -2lb (today) total 9lb

I am now supposed to be on the 1400 cal booklet as am just starting my third week but think I am going to try and stick to the 1200 plan for a couple of weeks to really kick start things

I do feel that exercising is the key for me, am doing the following in a week

1 x badminton singles
1 x body conditioning
3 x zumba

I am also parking my car 15 mins away from my place of work and walking to really try and shift the fat (and cellulite)

I am also really trying to drink 2 litres of water a day, limiting my coffee and no fizzy diet drinks

Never tried RC before but do prefer it to WW and slimfast

I am I have just started back at RC Plan last year it worked as a good kick start to my weight loss hoping it will do the same again this year!

hi i am thinking of starting rc on wed just waiting to hear back from leader ........... did you loose a lot last time on rc ? have been on the atkins website but recently been told i have gall stones .... so roll on the low fat diet susan

I am going to be buying my next 28 day food box of solo slim meals on Sunday, I have a few days worth left so I will hopefully be re-starting on Sunday. I have dinner and a night out planned on Saturday so no point starting sooner. Looking forward to getting back on track, I lost 10lbs and about 21 inches in 4 weeks last year - hoping I can do the same and keep at it this time!!
Xx

Me Me, I am doing RC. Started nearly 2 weeks ago, lost 6lb first week (no exercise at all) and get weighed again this tues. Really suits me this diet plan... being told what to eat and how much!! Had a go first with slimming world but did not work for me at all!!

3 and half lb off tonight so 9lb in two weeks, really pleased! and that's with no exercise! will have to get the exercise started now have bit of weight off....

Wowwwww

That is fantastic, well done you, cannot believe you have lost so much with no exercise.................. I am doing about 5 classes a week to get 2lb off, you must be being so strict, please keep posting your progress..............

starting RC class tomorrow night, I have never done RC before but have tried numerous attempts at WW and SW and even Alli.....hoping RC will motivate me more because of the exercise class....wish me luck x

Hi Alicia77 - I am new to this too - have tried WW and SW - but wanted a complete change. Love all the exercise - I started last Thursday and am getting to grips with this slowly! I am constantly referring to my book to see what I can eat. Not being able to just reach for some fruit or a fat free yogurt is quite different from my previous diets, but after the first 2 weeks I believe it gets less restrictive. Anyway - hope you enjoy your first class. Keep posting on here and ask any questions.
Good luck to everyone else xxx

Just checking whether my ticker has worked !

Back