who is fasting today ????

moonwatcher always jealous of your DD dinners . i love veggie curry.

alfiecat i cant say i am looking forward to my DD but not dreading it.

TODAYY will be filled with raspberry chilli tea and lots of soup as a special treat i am going to buy myself a whole punnet of raspberries :)

good luck fasters
The veggie curry was gorgeous - OH wants it again on an UP day!
Raspberry and chilli tea sounds intriguing. I will have to investigate!

Speaking of books this is also available on kindle - not much ££. £2-£3 maybe. Lots of manageable menus

image-2511885306.jpg

Morning all

second fast day today think Im gonna skip breakfasts as was hungry on Mon inbetween meals. Gonna have to put willpower on max later as hubby and i promised kiddies to go park and get ice cream!!!

Have a nice day all

Sarah xx

Dd for me today, So far had 2 iced mochas for a total of 115 cals and currently on a low cal hot choc for 45, plan a S & S pack for dinner, so a few cals left for later

DD for me today. 485 cals, from lentil, tomato, herb and lemon soup and a tomato, mushroom, chilli and cheese omelette, plus milk in a lavender earl grey tea. Good job it is an UP day tomorrow as there will be plenty of food at school!

Made a huge pan of potato, leek and broccoli soup and just ate that all day, abt 200 cals and prob ate 2/3 of it, toast and chilli philli cheese for supper and an orange choco muller light, 400 for the day I think, good luck to anyone else on dd

Made a huge pan of potato, leek and broccoli soup and just ate that all day, abt 200 cals and prob ate 2/3 of it, toast and chilli philli cheese for supper and an orange choco muller light, 400 for the day I think, good luck to anyone else on dd

Choc philli cheese on a down day? Oh my god. I'm drooling!

Going to aim for a fast day today but can turn into an ID I change my mind. Full of cold :-(

My fast day today too, but fortunately I don't have a cold. Soup for lunch, snack of Sweetcorn then ham salad for tea. Hope you have a good day.
Denise

Derby nanny where are you from? Im in derby

My next fast is Monday. Obviously Easter Monday so not at work. Not sure if i should still fast or not :s

2nd DD today. My plan is

Breakfast - porridge (as late as poss)

Food shopping - risky I know but it's payday and I need lots of new food for recipes I've seen. Will go straight after porridge methinks!

Much willpower needed for today!

Good luck fizzyfluff (great name!). I've had 2 cups of tea so far. Going to exercise soon and try to distract myself from food. If I keep busy enough I might get through the day ok.

Have you got your meals planned out?

Denise

I'm on 5-5 plan, using s&s packs until 5 and then lasagne with garlic bread mmmmmmmh.

Really peeved off tho as I appear to have gained 3lbs overnight!

Back