who is fasting today ????

Fasting lunch - recipe on my diary!

image-4028340644.jpg

Yumm

I'm soooo hungry! I think this is probably the hardest fast day I've had so far. Maybe the 5k run wasn't a good idea? Finishing the day off with a Cadbury highlights drink. Really looking forward to breakfast tomorrow.

Well done on your fast and your 5k run. I haven't done any exercise on fast days (or non fast days)this time as have been resting an ankle injury but found before I could run and fast goign back to bristish military fitness next week will be interesting to see if i can fast on those days :)

I am thinking of doing an ID today be keeping it way low as I have a big eating weekend. (don't want to call it a DD as that will freak me out but will be happy with cals anywhere from 500 to 1000)

My rough plan is
Big bowl of strawberies for breakfast
2 cups of tea with milk

subway salad
light hot choc for lunch

chilli and salad for dinner

If i stick to that I will be around the 600 mark i think

I will also do a nice long walk

Good luck anyone else fasting today

lo

Rasp

I am on a Down (ish) day today too, albeit a bit resentfully after gaining for the past two weeks. I am aiming for 500 - 600 today and will be happy with that. 2 UP days Saturday and Sunday, may change to Tuesday and Thursday for DDs next week as we are both off work. So far tea and coffee only. Rough plan is soup at lunch, fish with prosciutto and parmesan tonight (think it is a Hairy Dieters' one - just have to find the recipe again). Once I have worked the cals out properly may see if I can fit in half a hot cross bun too.

Well done on your fast and your 5k run. I haven't done any exercise on fast days (or non fast days)this time as have been resting an ankle injury but found before I could run and fast goign back to bristish military fitness next week will be interesting to see if i can fast on those days :)

I am thinking of doing an ID today be keeping it way low as I have a big eating weekend. (don't want to call it a DD as that will freak me out but will be happy with cals anywhere from 500 to 1000)

My rough plan is
Big bowl of strawberies for breakfast
2 cups of tea with milk

subway salad
light hot choc for lunch

chilli and salad for dinner

If i stick to that I will be around the 600 mark i think

I will also do a nice long walk

Good luck anyone else fasting today

lo

Rasp

Thanks Derbynanny. I did the run before lunch so it wasn't too bad but it just caught up with me the rest of the day. Sometimes I really don't feel up to exercising on a dd, that's probably because I normally exercise in the afternoon. Seems the trick might be to get it out of the way earlier before my body realises its not going to get many calories!

Your plan for the day sounds good. I've not heard of the British military fitness you mentioned. Is it a class you go to? Good luck with your id. Seems a good idea to me too have one occasionally. I think I'm going overboard on ud which is why my losses aren't materialising.

Good luck for everyone fasting today.

Denise :)

Back