who is fasting today ????

Oo sounds good, I'm in work till 1so will hold out until after then I think! Gonna nip to tesco on the way home find something nice :) x

have you ever had that tesco noodle salad ? I have never seen it in my tesco but i have heard it is really good (although not really salad weather) I am just about to snovel show to dig the car out

That salad is lovely really tasty had it on Wednesday, just been shopping think ill have chicken salad now and Stirfry later! Hopefully that will tide me over x

just had my soup after a few hours of snow shovelling with a rumbly tum and now feel even hungrier. i know this feeling will pass but hate it . Going to shower and walk to aldi to take my mind off eating

Keeping busy will always help! I always get hungrier once I eat, try hold out as long as I can! Don't envy you shovelling snow brrrr I'm planning on staying in now I've finished work!

Am on fast today, had a bovril and 10 cal jelly and a ham and mushroom omelette , gonna have toast and chili Philadelphia cream cheese for supper , don't mind a Sunday as I normally stay in bed later and go bed early, the shortest day for me, it's harder when I am up at 7.00 with kids am normally starving for 10 am lol

Hello im new and just starting 5:2. Today is my first fast day then my second i plan on Wednesday. These are the days i work so thinking i might find it easier.

So far ive had hot water & lemon then ive got homemade veg & lentil soup for lunch then homemade chilli & salad for tea but no rice.

It's my nieces birthday today so got to avoid birthday gate.

So far im starving with a headache but hope it will pass. Plenty of water & green tea for me today. If i struggle may even have a diet coke which im trying to give up but one thing at a time!

On my feast days im panning o incorporate clean eating as best i can.

Good lick anybody else fasting today.

Hi everyone, ended up getting a virus on Saturday and was off my food so technically had an unplanned fast day. Still didn't fancy eating much yesterday had a mcdonalds bit that was it. Anyway weighed in today, one week into the plan and I have lost 7lbs! Really pleased with that....virus probably helped with that bit still think it is mostly to do with the fantastic plan!

Hope you're better Blu, I was sick in Thursday night after a DD and was down two pounds Friday, surely there wasn't even enough inside me to sick up two pounds so must be the diet ;)

I'm fasting today, so far had scrambled egg & mushrooms for breakfast, was meant to be omelettes but never mind it tasted the same lol.... At the gym at the mo then 10 hour shift at work so best day for my first fast of the week

Fast day for me today - nearly done, just an Options Wicked White choc drink to go. Lunch was home-made beef/veg soup and dinner was a delicious home-made veggie curry with tikka masala spiced potato cubes. Good luck to those on DD tomorrow.

I've just had a double up day and weirdly REALLY looking forward to a DD tomorrow.. Good to see this thread busy!

Derbynanny we will now be in sync with each other for fast days as well which I know I will find helpful with a wee bit support on here :D

moonwatcher always jealous of your DD dinners . i love veggie curry.

alfiecat i cant say i am looking forward to my DD but not dreading it.

TODAYY will be filled with raspberry chilli tea and lots of soup as a special treat i am going to buy myself a whole punnet of raspberries :)

good luck fasters

Back