who is fasting today ????

british military fitness is a park based boot camp run all over the country by ex or current military personnel. It is hard work but fab .

Menu change for today

Didn't get around to breakfast

Lunch
tomato and red peppr soup
strawberries

140 clas so far today :)

Why does fasting seem wrong on a bank holiday ?

All good so far but feel a bit grumpy lol trying to keep busy this afternoon and drink loads . Although I am no hungrier on my sort of second DD than just a single dd just more that I want a treat or 10 lol

I succumbed to a taster of a cream cake at costcos how many calories for one bite of cream cake ? Think I will count 75 calories to be safe.

Now trying to ignore the smell of hot wings my hubby is eating (not even my fav thing to eat but smell divine)

I succumbed to a taster of a cream cake at costcos how many calories for one bite of cream cake ? Think I will count 75 calories to be safe.

Now trying to ignore the smell of hot wings my hubby is eating (not even my fav thing to eat but smell divine)

Hi, 75 sounds fair to me. Is your hubby trying to torture you!? On my fast day yesterday even the thought of lettuce was wonderful. It does make you appreciate food doesn't it.

I hope you manage the rest of the day ok.

I'm fasting today, and already dreaming of tomorrows breakfast. Had 3 cups of coffee so far, and will prob have a hot chocolate before bed. Will come in at around 250 cals. I don't eat solid foods on fast days, just drinks, mints, occasionally jelly. I find if I eat it doesn't stay a down day very long, plus I figure it is a good way to shrink the stomach. Doing a 3:4 this week (3 up days, 4 down days) which of course isn't as extreme as it sounds coz both days either side of the week are obviously up days. I needed a good loss this week after totally falling off the wagon last week.

Anyway I think this is the first time I've posted on this board - I've kind of drifted into IFing with my CCing so now stalk both boards - So HELLO!!!

I eat my 500 calories on fast days, i have tried different ways and at the moment finding the easiest way for me is 3 meals a day even on DD

I am finished eating for the day and the maybe ID has in fact come in as a second DD :)

I planned it out then completley changed my mind so the end result was

lunch
tomato and red pepper soup 74
150g strawberries

snack bite of cake at costco 75

dinner
quorn lamb griller
aunt bessies carrot and swede mash 250 g
steam fresh veg baf
oxo gravy
mint sauce
a good meal for 269 calories

add a cup of tea with a splash of milk

total 477 calories

may have a hot choc later

A second down day was no harder than a single dd but boy am i looking forward to tomorrow
au

513 calories today in the end. Didn't have the soup at lunchtime, or the hot cross bun. Just teas and a coffee with cream and a ginger biscuit, then in the evening fish baked with parma ham, parmesan and peppers and a few new potatoes.

Really looking forward to two UP days for the Easter weekend - some chocolate, hot cross buns, fruit loaf and chilli rice crackers/peanuts lined up, with cider and a bottle of lemon cream liqueur waiting in the wings. Roast lamb planned for Sunday lunch too.

I'm doing a dd today. Went a bit overboard with wine yesterday so need to make up for it. Think it will be beans on toast and ham salad today. Not very inspiring but using up stuff we have in before we go on holiday next week. Anyone else fasting today?

DD for me today.. Tho I am thinking that watching Saturday kitchen on a down day is not the best idea I've ever had!!

DD for me today.. Tho I am thinking that watching Saturday kitchen on a down day is not the best idea I've ever had!!

It's hard to miss with all the tv shows about food these days. Not been too bad so far but not done my exercise yet. Will probably feel worse when I have. Was thinking of salad for tea but have ww meal in freezer which sounds more tempting and still within cals.

Good luck Claire and Denise

Thanks. Hopefully it will all be worth it. Going to weigh in tomorrow which is my motivation for today. Hubby is starting to se some weight loss now so he's more keen on carrying on which makes it easier. I was going to try to eat carefully but not have dds next week on holiday but he's been trying to convince me we can manage it. I think he's converted!
:)

Nearly done. Phew! Not been too bad most of the day but getting hungry again now even though I only finished my tea about 15 mins ago. Cadbury highlights later then bed. I'm already looking forward to branflakes for breakfast.

Hope you got on ok today Claire.

Back to work today after a fortnight off on annual leave and on a DD too.. Managed ok although did venture slightly over my calories.. Mainly due to sleeping in and not taking healthy snacks and also having milk in coffee.. Nursing is impossible without coffee Lol!

Was planning on another DD tomorrow as well but have been invited to lunch with family so going to a for a kind of I'm betweeny day.. Prob about 1000 and depending on how that goes will determine if Monday is up or down!

Back