who is fasting today ????

Best of luck Timtim. (Pops another truffle egg liqueur)

Nearly done. Phew! Not been too bad most of the day but getting hungry again now even though I only finished my tea about 15 mins ago. Cadbury highlights later then bed. I'm already looking forward to branflakes for breakfast.

Hope you got on ok today Claire.

Fell off track yesterday!! Ended up out for dinner and then out last night!!

Today an UD then think I need a few DDs next week!!!

I'm doing mon, wed, fri to undo the damage caused this weekend and for my cousins wedding on Saturday x

Good luck timtim x

Fell off track yesterday!! Ended up out for dinner and then out last night!!

Today an UD then think I need a few DDs next week!!!

Never mind. The great thing about this plan is you can just do your dd another time! I hope you enjoyed it anyway.

Thank you everyone :) so I've nearly made it still got 300 cals left wooo and lots of treats waiting for me tomorrow! Think it helps that I had a nap for a few hours! Xx

Hi everyone! Anyone fasting today or am I the only mad one on Easter Sunday lol x

I've fasted today! :)
To make things worse, I did a 5 mile charity race this morning. Usually I don't eat before 5 or 6 at night but had to have porridge for breakfast. I've stuck to my 500 cals tho! Usually do a Monday but I'm going away for a few days tomorrow so didn't want to ruin it by fasting!!

Hope ur day went well! X

To make things worse, I did a 5 mile charity race this morning. Usually I don't eat before 5 or 6 at night but had to have porridge for breakfast. I've stuck to my 500 cals tho! Usually do a Monday but I'm going away for a few days tomorrow so didn't want to ruin it by fasting!!

Hope ur day went well! X

Well done :) I wasn't the only mad one, today has been ok on 200 cals at the minute may just leave it at that! Got lots of Easter treats there for tomorrow to look forward too x

Hope ur day went well! X

Wow! You are incredible! You deserve a bloody medal!

Good work! I admire you!

Thank you!! My boyfriend has just walked in with the best chippy ever :( hate him a little bit ha and he's just turned grease off :( must be strong ha! My mum bought us 12 Krispy Kreme donuts instead of Easter eggs I want one ha x

Thank you!! My boyfriend has just walked in with the best chippy ever :( hate him a little bit ha and he's just turned grease off :( must be strong ha! My mum bought us 12 Krispy Kreme donuts instead of Easter eggs I want one ha x

I'd have attacked him!!! I have never ever had a Krispy Kreme donut - I see it as the same kind I addiction level as crack cocaine, scared to have one in case I get hooked and ruin my life!

I'd have attacked him!!! I have never ever had a Krispy Kreme donut - I see it as the same kind I addiction level as crack cocaine, scared to have one in case I get hooked and ruin my life!

Hahaha they could do! They look so pretty as well, must resist must resist! Tomorrow however is a different story ;) x

Wow! You are incredible! You deserve a bloody medal!

Ah thank you but was ok really. Glad today's over and dreaming of my breakfast tho!! X

Oh the temptation! U really do have amazing willpower!!! Chippy and Krispy Kreme!! I take my hat off!! I love the custard filled best!! :)

Hahaha they could do! They look so pretty as well, must resist must resist! Tomorrow however is a different story ;) x

I find it SO much easier to resist if I KNOW I can have it the next day. I'm an all or nothin kind of person so one day 'all' and one day 'nothing' (so to speak) is perfect for me!

I find it SO much easier to resist if I KNOW I can have it the next day. I'm an all or nothin kind of person so one day 'all' and one day 'nothing' (so to speak) is perfect for me!

I'm exactly the same knowing I can have it the next day makes it so much easier! Time to do my squat challenge then bed!

I'm exactly the same knowing I can have it the next day makes it so much easier! Time to do my squat challenge then bed!

Ooosh, you're hardcore! I painted my sisters dining room yesterday and did a lot of squatting with that! X x goodnight x

DD for me today altho I'm starving so it's not looking too good! May turn into an intermediate day instead!!

Back