who is fasting today ????

My first fast day today eeek! Lol hope you all have an easy time today :) x

After the weekend off I'm back on the calorie counting and 1st fast day this week.

How is everyone doing ?am I mad I am cooking while fasting !

I am filling the freezer this week with home made healthy meals

So far I have hairy dieters chicken paprika and chicken bones simmering away to make potato and leek soup

Hello! I don't know how you can choose to cook on a fast day! I am impressed :)

I am on my first ever fast day and not enjoying the experience. One of my teenagers came to chat to me eating a huge bowl of pasta she had just cooked, and I am now having to watch another teen frying eggs for his lunch. they want to make pizzas for dinner, I wish they would stop cooking I am feeling soooo hungry, but really determined to last out until dinner time, though I may have an apple or two. Having vegetable Dahl for dinner whilst watching teens eat pizza!

What's strange is that none of my teens have noticed I am not eating! Couldn't bear to tell them I am on a diet.

Bumble

Dd for me after egg feat that was weekend!!

Made a huge pan of potato, leek and brocolli soup had for lunch and a bowl before homemade chilli ( no rice ) am guessing about 350 so far, so toast or yogurt for later, good luck everyone

Was doing fine until the soup which I ate all of . But now I am tummy grumbling starving :-(

I never normally have anything very carby on dd now I can hear the ice ream shouting my name

Make more soup next time and keep your belly full and save ice cream for tomorrow lol. I try to stay away from carbs make u more hungry, gl

I started on a DD yesterday.. Failed! Then started today again and didn't stick to it today either!! What is wrong with me this week??

Def have to do DD tomoro & Friday!

Any tips to get back on track? Was doing so well and lost 2.5lbs last Tuesday.

Do it on a day your busy Claire and you don't think of food.
I plan all mine in advance so I only have good I'm allowed with me at work so I can't go over.
You'll get there in the end. 2.5lb is a great loss!!

Do it on a day your busy Claire and you don't think of food.
I plan all mine in advance so I only have good I'm allowed with me at work so I can't go over.
You'll get there in the end. 2.5lb is a great loss!!

Thanks for this.. Back to work do hopefully that will keep me busy! Have my food planned out for tomorrow so going to stick to that!

I found it easy last week but have totally fallen off track over Easter!

I've had the weekend off too as eaten for England! Thought it would be hard fasting today but I didn't even think about food today until 2pm when I had a cup a soup and then some jelly later on for something sweet. Looking forward to my hot chocolate later and still have 110cals left.

I'm fasting today...been so naughty all week and I was doing so well but all the easter chocolate brought the binge eating back on. Back on track now and putting it behind me.
Today I have had mushroom soup and one slice of turkey for lunch. Mushroom omlette, salad and marmite on 2 rye crispbreads for dinner and have 48 cals left so going to have a highlights hot chocolate for dinner. Just bought the hairy bikers book and going to do my meal planning from that...receipes are fab and really low cal! Good luck to everyone fasting today x

Back