who is fasting today ????

Had beans on toast about 3 pm. Starting to feel a bit hungry again but not wanting to eat because I feel so rough. Don't know what to do with myself. Been stuck in bed most of the day feeling sorry for myself. Oh well tomorrow's another day, maybe I'll be feeling a bit better then. :-( at least the fast day is going well in the sense that I haven't eaten too much.

Down day for me today.Just tea, water and home made chickpea and bacon soup so far. Not sure what we will be having tonight yet though.

Decided on a down day 2 egg frittata with onion, herbs, chorizo, chilli and a little goats cheese for tonight, with some beetroot. Calories for today 504.

Well done :). My day went to pot this afternoon - kids fighting and crying and screaming .. Ended up under 1000 kcals but not what I had planned - hey ho. WI tomorrow :)

following primal blueprint and experimenting with the 5:2 fasting diet

That's still good. I'm thinking of having an intermittent fast day tomorrow, going to try and eat 1000 x

Anyone else fasting today? Soup and weight watchers meal for me today with the usual loads of cups of tea. Hope everyone has a good day.

Denise

I'm thinking of fasting today. I've done 2 days so far but thinking of doing today as well. Would 3 days be too much?x

I'm thinking of fasting today. I've done 2 days so far but thinking of doing today as well. Would 3 days be too much?x

I did 3 days one week when I had o couple of evenings out planned. It was ok. Not really harder than normal for me but I didn't have really long days at work that week which helped. As long as you have a gap between them I think it's worth a try. Personally I wouldn't do it every week though.

All the best. :)

Dd for me today a few low cal hot chocs and a low cal meal for dinner at 6pm doing alternates this week...well that's the plan anyways!

I'm fasting today! :)

2 quorn sausages and a 1 egg omelette for lunch an probably veg and a sweet potato for tea. Not really decided yet! :)

Yum, sausage! Not thought about having those are they low cal then?

Had another cup of tea, going to do some exercise next which might wake me up. This is the first fast day I've not felt really cold but I do delivery tired today. An early night is probably a good idea.

Enjoy the rest of your fast (well at least enjoy the feeling that you're losing weight)!

:)

Weight watchers meal done so that's it for today except for low cal hot chocolate later. Already looking forward to branflakes for breakfast!

Fasting tomorrow .. Looking forward to it after having 2 up days ..

following primal blueprint and experimenting with the 5:2 fasting diet

Yum, sausage! Not thought about having those are they low cal then?

Had another cup of tea, going to do some exercise next which might wake me up. This is the first fast day I've not felt really cold but I do delivery tired today. An early night is probably a good idea.

Enjoy the rest of your fast (well at least enjoy the feeling that you're losing weight)!

:)

70 cals each. :)

Back