who is fasting today ????

Me too. Had a lie-in today so on my first cup of tea. Hope your day goes well timtim.

Just starting another fast. Plan to have salmon mousse & salad around lunch time then chicken & veg later. Chicken Oxo on standby if I get desperate!

TJ x

Fast day for me today. Anyone else? Haven't actually planned my meals yet so need to sort it out!

Me too :)

following primal blueprint and experimenting with the 5:2 fasting diet

Me too. Just had a Hartley's no added sugar jelly to keep me going ?

Been on a bike ride, had beans on toast for lunch, cleared the garage out and taken the rubbish to the tip so it's time for another cup of tea! Trying to keep busy today to manage the hunger. WW meal for tea - not exciting but makes it easier to manage the calories.

Off to see mark steel at the Lincoln drill hall tonight. That should take my mind off food! :)

I'm fasting today, having a good one! 30 day shred this morning and cals have been used on a soya latte from Costa, followed by a massive salad with pork & pineapple skewers for tea.

:)

Doing my second fast of the week. Fish in sauce for lunch and just had two poached eggs on a small slice of wholemeal.

Roll- on breakfast.

TJ x

I'm fasting....day 3 of 30 day shred done and I've had porridge, tea and water so I don't fall over!

Good luck everyone x

Hi, I'm fasting too today. On fist cup of tea, no doubt the first of many. Have a good day everyone.

Hi Denise, do you plan your meals in advance or take it as it comes?

Hi, I do plan so I don't have to stand there thinking about food too much! I do take the easy way out though and I'm not as inventive as others on here. Today I'll have 1 slice of wholemeal bread with baked beans for lunch. For tea it will be a weight watchers meal (though I often have ham salad for tea). It doesn't bother me too much that I'm a bit repetitive in what I eat because it's only for 2 days a week. I drink a lot of decaf tea and if my cals aren't too bad have a highlights chocolate drink to finish off the day.

I hope that helps. :)

Well done for you planning there, sure it helps, I know when you're hungry, not having anything planned can easily turn into unsatisfying snacking - personally I don't eat at all on DD, just black coffee sometimes decaf, herbal/fruit teas, diet drinks and maybe some bovril.
I follow SW on my UD to keep myself in check, but it also means I don't eat too much rubbish, and makes sure I get a fresh, healthy balanced diet.
Sometimes I have an off SW day, or the odd meal, but they're pretty rare.

Hope you enjoy your beans on toast, and whichever readymeal you choose tonight
Have a good day

Back