who is fasting today ????

I'm fasting today. Day 8 of 30 day shred done and so far I've had a bowl of porridge.

Will not be able to eat until after work so will hold on until 4ish for some minestrone soup (covent garden)

I'm trying my first liquid fast today, so far so good! Just 1 cup of coffee this morning and then water all day. I don't feel hungry to be honest which I always do on a DD after I start eating anything!

Bit tired but I have been stuck in the library all day writing an essay so would expect that really.

I think this might be the way to go for me - thanks carrot!

X

How did you feel when you woke up this morning Clareel? I again found my 2nd full fast extremely easy although i did get sick of going backwards and forwards to the loo! I even coped fine when my OH sat night to me and ate his fish and chips.

I had quite the headache when i first woke up this morning but it soon went away once the paracetamol kicked in and i was very pleased to discover i'd lost 5lbs. Not bad at all for my first week. Lets hope next week will be as successful (although i know i won't lose as much)

Thanks carrot. Half a tin of soup and bread roll for lunch.trying to hold off on tea as long as possible. Like you say, nearly there. Looking forward to my bowl of branflakes in the morning! :)

Ah crap. Just remembered that me and my other half have plans for Friday so i can't fast that day. I don't want to do two back to back so may have to make tomorrow a fast day which i wasn't originally planning to do. Damn, hope nothing elaborate was planned for tea!

Ah crap. Just remembered that me and my other half have plans for Friday so i can't fast that day. I don't want to do two back to back so may have to make tomorrow a fast day which i wasn't originally planning to do. Damn, hope nothing elaborate was planned for tea!

I hate it when that happens!

Fast day for me today, am doing 500 cals, but thinking i might try a liquid only fast day soon as that sounds like a good idea.

Today, i had a mullerlight greek coconut yog and an apple (145 cals) at 11:30 (17 hours fast), then have some caneloupe melon and a hartleys 10 cal jelly for later this afternoon if needed (76 cals). Dinner tonight is salmon and stir fry veg, (255) cals. total = 476

Have also allowed myself one tea with a small dash of milk in it - so lets call it a nice round 500! I have just been drinking black coffee, water and herbal teas the rest of the time.

I also exercise on my fast day, so doing body balance and then spin after work. Both classes are 45 mins each.

good luck to anyone else fasting today.

I hate it when that happens!

I know! Its so frustrating cos its thrown my whole week out and of course something special was planned for tea so technically i only did a half day fast on Monday. Fasting tomorrow and depending on what the scales say when i get on them on Sat morning i may fast on Saturday as well. Mind you i'd rather not given that its the weekend. It always seems much harder on a weekend ;)

I know! Its so frustrating cos its thrown my whole week out and of course something special was planned for tea so technically i only did a half day fast on Monday. Fasting tomorrow and depending on what the scales say when i get on them on Sat morning i may fast on Saturday as well. Mind you i'd rather not given that its the weekend. It always seems much harder on a weekend ;)

I'm deciding between tomorrow or Friday - no not easy at weekend

Hi All,

I was supposed t be fasting today but haven't. This is the first time I've meant to fast and haven't. I just woke up feeling miserable and the prospect of being stuck in the house all day with the lousy weather and no food wasn't helping. Decided to only go with one fast day this week on Sunday. May do three next week to make up for it, but i am planning on carrying on as this way of eating is suiting me so much better than others I've tried.

I hope everyone else is having a more successful fast than me! :)

I've fasted today and I am so glad it's over.

Porridge, green salad, 4 litres sugar free pop (I know it's not water but needs must) boiled egg and ham salad with walkers baked crisps, a hot Choc and a jelly.

503 calories.

Will do the same again Friday 6pm for 24 hours.

I've fasted today and I am so glad it's over.

Porridge, green salad, 4 litres sugar free pop (I know it's not water but needs must) boiled egg and ham salad with walkers baked crisps, a hot Choc and a jelly.

503 calories.

Will do the same again Friday 6pm for 24 hours.

Well done! I'm fasting tomorrow

Back