Who is on week 2 or thereabouts?

Yes you're right let's see where we are by then without worrying, but I admit it was me that started it. I've been reading stuff about metabolism getting damaged so i'm going to post a thread about that for the experts. Then I'm going for a bath xxx

Hi Nikki, Brilliant. Just try to come on every day. That's four of us now. It will be brilliant. We all need each other so much. What are your goals? How are you getting on with diet? Are you coping? or finding it hard? - i'm a bit of both

Support Buddies Until the Final Pound!
Asa
Broxi
Eternal Flame
Witchy

I've just approached my week 3 and would be happy to junp onboard ;). This diet can be hard and isolating and forums like this can be really helpful..

Welcome onboard! Yes I totally agree that the forum is helpful.

Yes you're right let's see where we are by then without worrying, but I admit it was me that started it. I've been reading stuff about metabolism getting damaged so i'm going to post a thread about that for the experts. Then I'm going for a bath xxx

:) I have been talking and thinking about these "future problems" a lot also. But it just hit me that I don't have to think about it so much right now :D. We'll take it one meal at a time, one day at a time! And finally we'll get where we want!

I am finishing up my breakfast shake, and then I need to get some studying done, but I am sure I can't stay away for long :D.

Hi Nikki, Brilliant. Just try to come on every day. That's four of us now. It will be brilliant. We all need each other so much. What are your goals? How are you getting on with diet? Are you coping? or finding it hard? - i'm a bit of both

Hi Broxi.

I struggled last week, got cramp in my leg every day and got quite constipated. Need to drink more water this week, tho I thought I drank enough last week, lol. This week am determined to get a good loss and stick on SS as was switching between ss and ss+ last week, ie.. 2 days on SS and then 1 on ss+. Not sure if it affected my weight at all (3lb off) on yest way in, but not taking any risks. Be good to chat with you all on here.

Good luck for all of us and thx Broxi for starting it :). xx

3 lbs is great when you switched between ss and ss+! What did you eat on your day with ss+?

Yeah, let's hope we will all have a brilliant weekly wi! Mine is Monday morning, and I can't wait :D.

Nikki did you get cramp at night in bed, thats when I found I had it, read up on a few threads and the majority have said to ease off on the water near bed time and I followed that and it seems to work.

I bought some fibre stuff from my cdc it seems to be helping with the constipation thankfully and she recommended senokot for me so ive got some of that now.

Asa.. I ate a chicken breast on night, just seasoned it and I had baked it in the oven with no oil or fat, kept it moist and it was nice.. Had that with Curly Kale. Another eve, had tuna with green herb salad and oven baked mushrooms and peppers. That was nice.

Gonna stick just to ss this week tho and see what the difference will be.

Nikki xx:)

Asa.. I ate a chicken breast on night, just seasoned it and I had baked it in the oven with no oil or fat, kept it moist and it was nice.. Had that with Curly Kale. Another eve, had tuna with green herb salad and oven baked mushrooms and peppers. That was nice.

Gonna stick just to ss this week tho and see what the difference will be.

Nikki xx:)

Ok! Sounded yummi :). It will be interesting to see if there is any big difference in weight loss!

Asa.. it was nice actually just to eat something and it was ultra low it carbs and high protein. But this week will be interesting to see if the loss is similar.

Just saw someone in the front garden I've not seen for a few weeks and he said.. wowwww you look like you've lost loads of weight! I'm on a big high now, lol. 11lb doesn't seem like a lot when you have so much to go, but I've lost 7 inches around my wasite and 3 off my bust.. Some off of my face and neck.. So it must now show. xx

Just wondering who else is on week 2 and still going strong. I think some of the people I was talking to last week may have disappeared. For those of us left, it would be good if we could suport each other through. love broxi xxx:)

Hi, this is my second week, weigh in on mondays. lost 6 the first week and weighed myself this morning(even though i said i wouldn't) and so far another 7lbs and still 2 days to go. I weighed myself at 6am this morning and i get weighed at 6pm on Mondays so there will be a differance in the time cus i haven't been drinking water all day, but hoping for the same weight loss again.

Asa
Broxi
Eternal Flame
Louie lou
Witchy

Hi great you're in Louie lou, you need to post every day at least, if poss. Together we will do this.

Hi Broxi, i'm on here most days anyway.:p

looking at everyones threads make me want to carry on.:D

Asa.. your loss is similar to mine, so that will be interesting ;). Broxy.. I work with kids too (teens) in school's going through an emotional crisis. I love it and get to take them out during school hols too, and this week I'm active all week. So might need to take a small chicken salad with me, as I'll be loosing cals otherwise with the biking, swimming and off to Groombridge Place in Kent too, so very active. I'm off on hols for a long weekend with me sis (11 - 14 June) and will have 2 come off CD and do low carb and high protien instead, as its in Portugal.. I don't drink much anyway, so thats fine for me. Then will be straight back on it for 6 weeks til end of July when off to Barbados. I'm very focussed as I want to shed weight more for the Barbados hol, so will be good . xx
:talk017:

Welcome Louie lou! It's hard to stay away from the scale isn't it :D? I want to see thos number drop :D. I am so curious about my wi on Monday.

Asa
Broxi
Eternal Flame
Louie lou
Witchy

Hi great you're in Louie lou, you need to post every day at least, if poss. Together we will do this.

Are you starting a new thread for this Broxi, or will it be on this one? xx

Asa.. your loss is similar to mine, so that will be interesting ;).

Yes, your right, we've lost the same almost! When is you wi? Mine is on Mondays. Very interesting to hear your results since I am planning to do a little ss+ some of the days in the future as well :).

Yes, your right, we've lost the same almost! When is you wi? Mine is on Mondays. Very interesting to hear your results since I am planning to do a little ss+ some of the days in the future as well :).

Asa.. My WI is on thursday next 2 weeks, then I'll miss a week as i'm away for the weekend and i'll WI on the following Sunday. ;)

Hi Nikki, I work with emotionally damaged children too but you clearly get paid more than me with all those holidays! You lucky thing!
Does anyone think I should make this a new thread called - Support Buddies to the Final Pound? Might be better. People could add their name to it and how much they want to lose. Let me know what you all think. xxx

Back