Who is on week 2 or thereabouts?

This site is really addictive. We have all done well haven't we!

Hi Victoria, Asa. Nikki, Louie lou, Joz, Zoe & Kate.
I'm going to open the new thread. But first let's vote on a name. I'll put some down and everyone can add and then we'll have vote. Also we'll include everyone's names at top. Also we must commit to being on once a day unless we have a good reason not to and also to keep going to the final pound.
Here's some names for ideas and please add your own or change anything:
- Determined Dieters Diehards
- Together until the final pound
-Bosom Buddies
- Devoted Dieters
- Loyal Losers
-Commitment Required

I'm just waffling. Can anybody think of any more?

Fat Fighters

No Escape (until you're thin)
Slim by Christmas
Determined to Succeed

Loyal to the Last

Hiya girls would wanted to pop in and say hello your all doing great i am starting tuesday but trying to be good till then dont' care if a lose a bit of weight before weigh in monday nite some like to pig out before the start but it isn't bothering me i just dont want to be feeling stuffed no more LOL, i don't go back to work until 15th june as i had my gallbladder out on 29th May so will definately be online all the time have to be to stop me thinking bout food that is the scary bit
luv sharon xxxx (how do i sort out my signature etc. someone help me please)

I'm not too sure about it really. I did it but don't really remember how! You go to User CP and it tells you there. Post a new thread out for it and people will tell you better than I can. To get the fancy writing, you right click on someone's and go to the link and it tells you there. But I'm no expert. BTW what neame do you like for our group?

I'm not too sure about it really. I did it but don't really remember how! You go to User CP and it tells you there. Post a new thread out for it and people will tell you better than I can. To get the fancy writing, you right click on someone's and go to the link and it tells you there. But I'm no expert. BTW what neame do you like for our group?

Be in it to loose it and No escape they are funny!!! and ty will try and go onto someone elses and get it sorted or will open another thread if i can't :D
luv Sharon xxxx

Hiya girls would wanted to pop in and say hello your all doing great i am starting tuesday but trying to be good till then dont' care if a lose a bit of weight before weigh in monday nite some like to pig out before the start but it isn't bothering me i just dont want to be feeling stuffed no more LOL, i don't go back to work until 15th june as i had my gallbladder out on 29th May so will definately be online all the time have to be to stop me thinking bout food that is the scary bit
luv sharon xxxx (how do i sort out my signature etc. someone help me please)

Sharon.. its under CP, then edit signature.. you go from there. You don't get much space to start with, until you have posted a lot. So start with your name and then every week or so, add to it. You can click on our glittery things and it takes you straight to the site to add those sorts of things and the tracker too, is the same thing. x

Broxi.. what is the REP icon on the left? x

I'm not sure Nikky but I think people give you a reputation vote but I don't know how to do that.
How are you getting on tonight? x

I'm not sure Nikky but I think people give you a reputation vote but I don't know how to do that.
How are you getting on tonight? x

Hi Broxi. Yes, am fine, got my fizzy water on the go and am on here, going from one thread to another.. its so addictive, lol.. and its distraction too, which saves thinking about FOOD, lol.

A reputation key, hmmm, wonder what that means. Maybe you just get them from posting and replying. Hows things with you? x

Good tonight Nikki, I've just noticed that we have about the same to lose so that's good for us. When do you want to reach your goal?
BTW we are jumping about threads talking to each other.

Like your signature Sharon. It's out there!

hi girls ,
just sat here and read through all your posts..there was lots of them from today I must say ! Anything to help with the motivation hey!
Can I please join you ? I am on week 3 and so far have lost 18lb. I did this diet before in 2006 and lost 4 stone and then last July I had my little girl Isla and my weight sored.. I think I thought pregnancy was a good excuse to scoff myself silly .. however after she was born I still scoffed myself silly haha!
However after seeing some recent pics of myself I felt mortified that I jumped on the scales and realised I had put 5 stone on!!!! ARRGGHH!
However I am so determined to get this weight off , my eye is on the prize and I won't stop till I get there!
Loving this thread as it is soooo motivational for those moments like just now where my family sat and ate a chinese while I sat in another room and sipped my water... it bothered me at first but the feeling afterwards that I didn't even feel tempted to eat was fantastic!
I hope everyone has a fab cd experience and hopefully we can do this together!
Louisa

Good tonight Nikki, I've just noticed that we have about the same to lose so that's good for us. When do you want to reach your goal?
BTW we are jumping about threads talking to each other.

Like your signature Sharon. It's out there!

Yes.. I know, have just noticed that too.. There should be an IM on here! I'll stay on this one for a bit,

Similar losses to loose yes.. My goal I think is in 2 parts, first is Barbados end of July, would like to be 2 stone lighter then now. Think thats achievable.. Then end of October, another stone and half off.

This site really helps. I was posting on Mums.net last 2 weeks, that was supportive, but everyone left, lol.. thought it was my deodrant! They either went on hols, or fin'd the CD and did low carbing. So needed to find another site with solid support and here it is. It's great to be able to post and get quick replies.. Mums.net took a day, lol.

Looking forward to the months ahead and I do know i'll have set backs, better for me to reaslise that now and know how i'll deal with it.. Get straight back on that wagon the next day!

How are you managing? xx

Hey Broxi and Nikki,
How are you?
I've got a serious grump on because this is the worst time for me as I am a dedicated late night snacker.lol
Anyway, I'd like to throw a couple of names in the hat.
"The Losers"
"The Skinny Minis"

Hey Broxi and Nikki,
How are you?
I've got a serious grump on because this is the worst time for me as I am a dedicated late night snacker.lol
Anyway, I'd like to throw a couple of names in the hat.
"The Losers"
"The Skinny Minis"

Hi Joz. Am well thx, this is helping me with posting, distraction from eating for me too this late at night.. I could nibble, but am sitting here with my sparkling mineral water and the time has flown past. So if this helps me not to pick at night, i'll be on it every single night, lol.

Hope you are well other then that urge to pick.. drink some water or have some tea. xx

Like the skinny mini's!

Hi Nikki and Joz,
I've just been jumping about threads all night! My period has just arrived, very early but that will be why I've been so depressed the last few days. It's been had but love it on here. I love when people are honest about their struggles cos then I know I'm not the only one. We are told in life not to moan and I know moaners can be pains but it helps to know that we're not alone in what we're feeling. But I'm feeling very motivated tonight albeit hungry.
I like Skinny Minis. Not so sure about losers cause of negative connotations. Anyway when everyone comes on and adds some we'll vot and get a name soon and a new weekly thread. I really want people to commit properly though (I hope I do) as people seem to fall off the wagon all the time. having said that, it's also very encouraging to see how many people are sticking to it and doing so well.

Back