Who is on week 2 or thereabouts?

Hey Girls,
Is it too late to join you guys? I'm just beginning week 2. I'm a bit depressed because my other support buddies seem to have vanished without a trace. You guys seems serious about succeeding so I'd love to be in your support group.:)
Joz x

Welcome aboard Joz nice to meet you xx

Hey Joz, it never to late, the more the merrier.:grouphugg:
We are very very commited to lose this horrible wait.:wave_cry:

Thank you so much Witchy and Louie lou! Whew! It's a relief not to have to go this alone or with unreliable support.:D

CD's Determined Dieter (diet or Die trying) a bit dramatic I know, hehe:eek:

Asa
Broxi
Eternal Flame
Louie lou
Witchy
Joz

Welcome Joz! Too bad your former support buddies have dropped off. But it is great having you here instead! Here in the group where everyone is soo determined to succed! And no one is allowed to leave... muahahahaha!

:D

Hi i'm coming to the end of week 2. Weigh in on Monday. Zoe xx

Nice one Asa. Hi Joz. We will not leave you! We are committed. Many of my last buddies disappeared too. I think if you make it to week 2, surely that's the worst over. We will be thin. And support each other until the last pound. Do you think I should make a new thread with this. Only join if you are determined to see it through to end. What do you think?

Hi Zoe, well you're one of my buddies from last week! I feel like I've known you for ages! We're old pals.

Welcome Zoe!

Broxi, that is probably a good idea to start up a new thread for us to write in. I don't know how it's normally done here, I have seen some really long threads that I haven't dared to read. Should we only have one that goes on, or start a new one per week?

I'm happy and honored to be apart of the "Determined Dieters" group (or whatever we choose to call it!:)
Broxi, You have my vote for a new thread with our buddy/support group's tile as its heading.
I
think Asa, has made a valid point about not letting the thread get so long that it becomes impossible to follow.

I also agree that the policy should be
"Only join if you are determined to see it through to end." Because I have been really unsettled by my last CD buddies leaving me.

To Broxi, Asa, Witchy, Eternalflame, Louie lou and Zoe D:

I know I can last on SS for at least 16 weeks as I've done it 16 weeks without hick up before. I am committing to being here for all of you for the long haul. If I'm going away for any length of time (Holiday etc) I'll let you know in advance. I won't just disapear on you guys. As Asa said "no one is allowed to leave [fat]!" Sorry Asa, I just had to add my 2 cents to your quote:p

We're all gonna be skinny Bs!:D
Joz xx

Aw thats great Joz. All we need to do is make a thread and just use it every day, im in the Independance day thread too as we have all set a goal to lose something by fourth July.

I know I need support to do this as I only lasted two weeks last time I did it and just cheated all the time after that so I just wasted my money, now Im 100% in it to be a loser.

Victoria.. I'm surprised I lasted this long to be honest. Last week, I had really bad cravings and seemed hungry a lot. Don't think I was drinking enough water, tho I couldn't physically get any more down. I'm away for a few days mid in 2 weeks, and can't possibly do the CD then, but am going to low carb and high protein anyway. Its portugal and where we're going they bbq a lot of their food anyway. Then straight back on it once I get back for another 6 weeks at least.

I think if I've stuck to it this long, i'll carry on with it. Gives quick and visible results too. xx

I'm happy and honored to be apart of the "Determined Dieters" group (or whatever we choose to call it!:)

I like the name! The Determined Dieters Buddy Support Group :D, or something.

As Asa said "no one is allowed to leave [fat]!" Sorry Asa, I just had to add my 2 cents to your quote:p

Thats perfect :D! Leave skinny, or don't leave at all...

This is gonna be a fab group!:grouphugg:

I went online to read on the forum, I was feeling a bit shaky and had thought about having a :17729:moment. But now after reading and writing some, I know I will be alright! It is soon time for my evening shake as well. Then an old movie, and going to bed early.

i technically start my 2nd week tommoro :D

Hi everybody. Great name and idea. I've only popped on for a minute to see what's happening cos I'm addicted but I've to go out now to visit my mum. Will be back on later and can have a natter with whoever is on. This is great! You're all great! xxx

thanks asa :D going really well at the mo hope you all are too! and now im off to the circus lol... :)

Some great losses today and happy bunnies all round

Back