Who wants to join me?

hi,
is it too late to join in? I am going to alternate between my 30 day shred and zumba dvd / game. I get bored easily so this will help alleviate that! xx

im in!! Ive given myself the challenge of zumba 3 times a week and 30 day shred 2 times a week. I then have 2 days off exercise.
xx

Day six complete- was hard to get up but glad it's done. Gym after school and I'll get my halo for today :)

Good for you!! That's a good dent in the exercise challenge- hope you feel back to normal soon :)

Back is giving gip after all the work I did yesterday so taking a day off today to rest - x

Well done tj!! Hope it does! I weighed myself and looks like I haven't lost despite sticking to diet and earning 23 activity points! If I haven't lost I'm going to have to start cutting down on weeklies that I use :(

Won't be doing the Shred (whatever that is) but will commit to exercise every other day. I had my first session with a personal trainer yesterday and can hardly walk today - really struggling with stairs or the toilet - lol We did a lot of squats with weights. My worry is that tomorrow will feel even worse!! I am aiming for some time on the Wii tomorrow as our gym is closed because it's a bank holiday here (Jersey).

This week I did -
Fast walk for 30 mins
Dance Tutor on Wii - 45 mins
Zumba class
Personal trainer for 45 mins

Good luck everyone

Well done TJ. Thats some going!:D

I've just got back from an hour of zumba & she made us work tonight!
My vest was stuck to my back & my socks were wet through.
Hopefully 3 zumba classes & 1 lbt class per week will pay off at my first WI on Saturday. x

TJ - that's amazing - Well done! Will spur you on for next week no doubt

Stupid stupid stupid back pain means no working out at the minute but joined the gym today so hoping I can start again on sat. Stupid stupid stupid back pain!

Started back to exercise with start of new gym membership- feel a lot better for being able to exercise normally xx

well done TJ - another great loss. :D

I'm off to zumba in an hour or so - first of 3 for this week.

I always feel so much better after a class. x

Im not sure how many gym visits ill make this week have a uni assignment due so will be camping at the library till next monday :-/

whilst at the library TJ you can do squats while stood behind the book shelves; bottom clenches whilst walking around, lunges whilst walking.......may look a bit strange but hey ho thats life. :D

I sometimes get caught out when I'm walking through the warehouse at work but the lads are used to it now. x

Back