Who'd Have Thought....

Surfhunny

Laugh in the face of food
While I was having my lunch of Spicy Tomato soup it suddenly struck me that if someone had told me a few months ago that I'd feel full after a cup-a-soup I'd have rolled around on the floor laughing.:rotflmao: Which in effect is what happens now as I have my soup in a cup so it doesn't go cold so fast.

I know it's a weird thing to think about, but I found it funny!:giggle:

its so true :) i also love the fact that CD stops my obsession with food as it has taken away all my food choices...i'm enjoying the not eating :) x

its so true :) i also love the fact that CD stops my obsession with food as it has taken away all my food choices...i'm enjoying the not eating :) x
Me too, it's really liberating! I still think about food but the thoughts are no longer followed by me filling my face with the food. Yay, I'm getting somewhere!!

It's weird isn't it! I love it when people look at the tetras and go "you can't be full after that" and I go "oh yes I can" haha x

I admit i dont feel full after tetras but do when ive had a shake but then i make big cups of them up!

It is funny, if you'd asked me a week ago I would have said you were nuts, but really since Monday this week I know exactly what you mean. My chocolate bar fills me up, and I feel full!
Taking away the choices works so well for me as well, otherwise I'd be checking out all the cheats!

Back