Whoelse is a new/re starter on 3rd of Jan 2012?

josiejojojo

Today is my proper first day back after foodmas... not looking forward to the headaches but I know they are short lived and totally worth it. Anyone else starting/restarting today with me???? xxxx

This is day 2 for me but I think it's close enough. It's defo tougher second time round but we've already proved we can do it, so just keep that in mind. We know the drill plenty of water and warm pjs - that's about as exciting it gets until we're skinny minnies!

Just home from weigh in and collected my weeks supply...one shake down:)

Do you know I never got cold on it. Or noticed any hair loss (although I have masses). I did notice my nail growth slow a bit (they sprouted like wild fire the last 10 days)... wonder if those who feel the cold lose more weight... might as well put a positive spin on it!!!!!
Well I've got a massive stomach ache from yesterday (serves me right) so am very, very glad to be back. Just think in 6 weeks time we'll be proper skinny minis xxxx

Hi, yes restarting today too after having been on holiday since 23rd December. Unfortunately increased 8lb , but I am looking forward to being 100% again. One shake done and 2 litres of water down by mid day.
Roll on headaches, cold, bad breath!

Back on 100% to lose the 11lbs I gained over 'foodmas' (great name lol) Ive learned my lesson and now ready to get back to target so I can maintain properly.
As for the hair loss, this has been the only negative on LT .... to the point where Im embarrassed about it now. (I had very fine hair to start with). My GP has referred me to a consultant who I see next week BUT I have a feeling he will say that once Im off my diet, things will settle down in the next few weeks. (I hope so anyways)
Had first shake after my weigh in this morning.... off to have my lunch shake now x

Hi, sorry you put so much weight on UK Lady, maybe it is that rock you now have on your finger that is weighing so much!!! Dress looks lovely. You will lose that 11lb in no time at all. Take care, Elaine.

Im back after being off the diet and re-feed since the 16th december, managed to keep the weight gain down to 3lbs by doing some exercises in the house and trying to balance indulgent days with salad days =P So hopefully be back on track after this week!! xxx

Back on 100% to lose the 11lbs I gained over 'foodmas' (great name lol) Ive learned my lesson and now ready to get back to target so I can maintain properly.
As for the hair loss, this has been the only negative on LT .... to the point where Im embarrassed about it now. (I had very fine hair to start with). My GP has referred me to a consultant who I see next week BUT I have a feeling he will say that once Im off my diet, things will settle down in the next few weeks. (I hope so anyways)
Had first shake after my weigh in this morning.... off to have my lunch shake now x

You'll have that off in no time. You are the fairy godmother of this diet... That's unfortunate about the hairloss. I think you're right and it will come back once you're off this diet. You have had a phenomenal loss and been 100% for a long time (suppost that's why some of the other TFR tell you to have a break every 4 weeks). This time next year you will be looking into the hairdressers mirror admiring both your hair and your figure. It will all be worth it xxxx

Im back after being off the diet and re-feed since the 16th december, managed to keep the weight gain down to 3lbs by doing some exercises in the house and trying to balance indulgent days with salad days =P So hopefully be back on track after this week!! xxx

Well done on the maintence... looks like you're already in control for when you come off this diet. Won't be long now :) xxxx

I was aiming for staying the same, i will have to be a lot more strict when i come off for good because if I put on 3lbs every 4 (which is how long i was off the diet) weeks I will put on 2 stone 11lbs in a year!! But I was a little more relaxed with my eating because i knew i was coming back on the diet, when I come off for good fast food is going to be a banned food =P If i lose an average of 3lbs a week i should reach my goal weight in april in time for my 21st birthday in may so im super excited!! xxx

hey girls,
I`m on day 4 restart after a very short break on re~feed and still managed to lose 5lbs!! but I`m ill atm, so not even keeping down shakes! Uk Lady my hair is coming out in handfuls! My hair is fine but usually lots of it, so lots thinner now.... I`m not too concerned I know it will come back thicker soon enough... anyway hope all goes well for you restarters

josiejojojo said:
Today is my proper first day back after foodmas... not looking forward to the headaches but I know they are short lived and totally worth it. Anyone else starting/restarting today with me???? xxxx

hey hun am restarting todaywe can do it xx

Hi everyone. I'm restarting after 2 months off. I lost 3 stone (have gained 5lb back) and back for a 2nd shot to get another 2 stone off.

So far 100% today (failed yesterday). I know once I get day 3 over with I'll be just fine.

Good luck to everyone starting and restarting. We can do this.

I've restarted today... just trying to get my head in the right place. Not looking forward to feeling cold or the constipation but I didn't loose any hair last time so hopefully I won't loose any this time. Isn't it funny how the diet affects us in different ways. I'm back until the end of Jan and then I shall refeed again for my holiday in Feb. Thankfully I only put on 1lb (officially) over Christmas. Think I may have done a bit more damage this week but hopefully will loose that before my weigh in on Saturday. I would like to loose 1.5 stone by end of Jan but don't know if I am being a bit abitious. Good luck everyone - it's good to be back!

I'm back too after a 3 week break over chrimbo. Been to weigh in this morning and have gained 4lb which I don't think is that bad considering I had completely dropped off drinking water for the last week (won't do that again) and have partied most days. :eek:

I haven't experienced any hair loss or feeling cold but did have a headache earlier today but thought this was due to concentrating too hard on the exercises on my new Wii Fit. Ready to continue now and hope to reach my goal weight by March. :D

yeah getting back up to 4 litres of water a day is hard... am struggling with 2. Urrghhh these first few days are horrible. I'm certain that I stuck it so long last time without carb-ing-out was the subconscious memory of this first week!!!!! xxx

Hi Josiejojojo,
I too am returning to Lipotrim tomorrow as I weigh more than I ever have :cry:The first four days kill me so i'd love support from anyone in the same boat! I love the feeling I get when I lose up to 10lb in the first week but never seem to believe in myself that I can carry on!
Well 2011 was my last year of dieting I want to tackle my demons and clear out my wardrobe of fat clothes!! Anyone else have three sizes in there's just in case??? Hope we can all pull each other through xxx:family2:

I started back on it today after Christmas. Get weighed on Friday to see what the damage is!! But whatever it is, I will get rid of it and more!!

Back