Working Solutions Whoo hoo im only overweight now!!!

valentine

miss yo yo
Just noticed after todays WI i am now only 29.3 on the bmi table so im officially just overweight!! i started my diet many years ago at 47.1 which was morbidly or super obese...
21st 7lb to 13st 5lbs... 8st 2lbs gone gone gone xxx

Wow! Am jealous well done hunny thats fab xx

Wow, you have done incredibly well, you must be so proud and feel absolutely FAB!!

I have about 21lb to go before I am merely overweight, can't wait to join you there - although you might have hit the healthy BMI by then :)

Great achievement. Well done

thanks peeps.. does feel great only having 25lb to go now to reach my target weight... might carry on a bit further after i get to it but im in no rush now the bulk has gone... good luck everyone shedding the pounds xxx

Very well done valentine :)

That is an amazing achievement valentine:happy096:

You must so proud of yourself:D

Wow! An amazing achievement!! Well done :) xx

Wow, amazing - what an achievement :D I can't wait for the day I can lay claim to be 'overweight', rather than 'obese' :)

You're doing so well - it won't be much longer before you reach your goal and it'll be very well deserved.

Wow... Must be such a fantastic feeling! Well done! X

Congrats chica! So well deserved! Enjoy every moment of never being in the 'obese' category again! :D

:wow: that's an amazing achievement, you should be really proud of yourself. Well done XxX

Well done :)

thankyou every one... size 26 that i had to squeeze into seems like forever ago now... went for a coffee with my mum and she noticed a large lady in the queue in front of us and said.... do you know that pretty much how you looked .... so i looked a little closer and she was much larger than i actually ever saw myself in the mirror....probably because i only looked in the mirror from the shoulders upwards!!
thanks again everyone for your kind comments xxx

Fantastic news, you had a great loss this week :). Well done x

Back