Who's still juddding???

Hi Broxi, Yes I kind of sussed that. Either way it's amazing and you have kept it off so very well done. I could not sustain the Cambridge I am sure. I like the JUDDD as it's just a day and then you can nice real food again so don't feel deprived. I lvoe the health benefits too and so far energy levels are really good but it's early days. Thanks for the message.

While Im new here, I am here! :D

Glad to have some more juddders, so you're very welcome Jolinarr! Just off to add Ceri, Hoe, Jolinarr and hubby to our weigh in list. Good luck folks x

Welcome Jolinarr. I cannot seem to get a ticker goin and am not sure when we are supposed to weigh in but I will update my profile with the weight as we go along. Good luck all!

Hi Hoe, think you need 50 posts to be able to have a sig, or a long sig anyway.

Weigh in whatever day you want, you just need to weigh once a week after a down day (so on the morning of an up day). So our weigh in days alternate every week, mine are Friday and Saturday :)

Okay thanks. I weigh every day anyway but sometimes won't be able to due to being away with work irregularly. So just track my profile entries I guess if you wish to. Hoe.

I can't figure a lot of the "features" out on this site either! Right now Im tryin to figure out where the "Statistics" feature is! LOL :)

I think it just works out the stats for you if you enter your weight and height in the profile. Have fun!

:sigh: I don't exercise, if God had wanted me to bend over he'd have paved the roads with chocolate! :p

Argh! I dont wanna put my weight in!!! LOL Its not terrible, but still!!! I might figure out my BMI and put that in my signature! :)) However from what I remember, my BMI says Im Majorly obese! Yikes!!! I will put my weight there when I lose 10lbs! Deal?!?! :)

Lol, I used to be like that, didn't even want to get on those scales and face facts. It was going to the doc that got my arse kicked into action!

Well that didn't last long - my resolve! Bit of a wobble and so early. Mostly used work as an excuse but have a clear run of a week or so now to try and get into some sort of pattern and work out how to survive the down days. How you all doing?

Good luck Hoe, you can do it. Once you get into the swing of it, it does get easier, promise :)

I am not still here - but new here
I have completed one DD and one UP
on my DD I felt cold -
but looking forward to the next one :)

Lol, I know how you feel hun. I've been in the playground waiting for the kids in a jumper, when everybody else has t-shirts/vest tops on hahaha! Although always feel fine on uds, and not cold every dd.

well I am working all day tomorrow
and at work it is either really hot or really cold
so I am going to take an extra sweater to put on - I thought it might just have been me - but perhaps the lack of calories is really making our bodies work hard to keep warm - all good to use an extra calorie or two

Yes definitley our bodies working harder so burning more cals, whoop ;)

Glad you're hanging in the Aaleigha :D

Hi Ladies. Back again and back on track. Working days are defintely easier for DDs but I survived yesterday. I don't seem to do well with the liquid induction, I need something solid to eat during the day so I have a little routine going now (can two days be called a routine?!?) Tea and coffee till lunchtime (with milk from daily allowance 100 cals thru the day) 2 Ryvita, scraping of butter and marmite for lunch 130 cals, then joy of joy king size prawns so chewy and meaty, yum, 70 cals and some raspberries and celery 50 cals. It is hard to stick to 350 cals but that is 20% of my calories needs on a normal day and I only have three weeks till the beach! Diet coke and cups of tea really help the hunger, the sweetness of the diet coke works wonders. Not the best I know but we have to do whatever gets us through. Good luck to you all, my fellow juddders.

Diet coke and cups of tea really help the hunger, the sweetness of the diet coke works wonders. Not the best I know but we have to do whatever gets us through. Good luck to you all, my fellow juddders.

I definitely agree with whatever gets us through
my routine is worse than yours
I try to manage on fruit teas (again the sweetness but warm) during the day - and yes work days are easier
then I have a low cal meal in the evening and a snack before bedtime if I need it

my favourite tea at the moment is
oranage mango and cinnamon :)

Back