Who's still juddding???

Okay thanks will try aain. Looks like there are two codes in one place and another underneath for differnt things like webpages, blogs, emails etc. Have tried all of them in all combinations, separate, together, nothing works. Anyway thanks as ever - will persevere when I get a mo.

What site are you copying it from?

Didn't know you could get avatars from tickerfactory, thought it was just the tickers to go in your sig??

Oh! Yes it is to go on the signature - but I only went to that site cos that's what is says above most people's including yours, so I assumed that's where it came from. The only options in the avatar page here are to upload from a website or from our own PC? So how did you do yours? It looks like a great help having a visual display of progress. Sorry to have to post this but I can't email you - not enough posts yet.

the ticker needs to go into the siggy - it wont go as an avatar as it is too large

the little picture under your name needs to be smaller - that is why it wont accept

I copied mine from somewhere onto my hard drive and put it on from there

what sort of avatar would you like to have we can all search for possible pics for you

You need to go into 'User CP' then godown to 'Edit signiture' then you will be able to copy and paste the code into the signiture box, your ticker should then come up. The avatar is for the picture under our user name, like my halloween one and aaleigha's witch (which I love, great pic!)

Just thought tho, think you may have to have 50 posts for a longer sig so you may not be able to fit the ticker on it yet.

Ladies thanks so much for your help on this - you are the best and much more user friendly than the support page! I will have a go at these two things.

UD today going better than previously.

Oh cool - thanks Stirky & Aaleigha - done it!

Woo-hoo!!! Avatar and ticker! Go girlie!!!! Love our halloween avatars! Will we all be getting christmas ones after the 31st ;)

Okay much better week. Sundays seem to be the problem so I think making them a medium day makes sense. Mon/Wed/Fri DDs Tues/Thurs/Sat UDs and Sunday in the middle. I can live with that and that is clearly the key - living with it and not viewing it as a short term or medium term 'fix'. This has to be for keeps if we want to weigh less and be healthy. It IS a compromise. I will never be the sort of person who can eat what I want every day and stay slim. So I can rebel and eat and be fat and miserable or get over it and accept that this is the way it has to be for me.... eat what I want (every other day) and, in time, be slim and healthy without feeling constantly deprived. The boost of knowing it is just 'until tomorrow' is so key in this whole plan. It really does help where other eating plans have failed for me personally.

And my goodness, don't you suddenly get discerning about food when you have to wait a day for it?! Often you don't want what you would normally crave but I'm afraid banoffee pie will never be off the wish list for me - and my, it tasted wonderful yesterday, yet I was content with just a small piece - who'd have thought?! Keep going ladies - this JUDDDering works!

Last edited:
great to catch up - your days are going to be similar to mine
but I have an UD on Sunday and a MD on the Saturday

and I too am someone that has to find a plan for life

HOE why not start a diary in the diary section
H xx

I do exactly the same M/W/F DD's T/Th/Sat Up and SunMD. That works well for me as a rule - not this week though!

Yes Aaleigha, thanks I think I will. You are all so good at writing on all these different threads, I feel I am not often contributing in the right places! So a diary will at least be one place to always log in to and then add other stuff as time allows. I really value having this place to come to - it is SO helpful. Thanks to everyone I have met through this board so far and your help and support - I hope I can add to that as I get more used to the diet, the board and as I have some success too.

Great going Hoe, yes finding a plan that we can stick to for life, not just a few months really is the key. I'm loving juddd and I know I've stuck to it so far and I can continue to do so. You don't need to 'cheat' on your dd's as you know you can just have it the next day if you want to. It really is so liberating and doesn't make you feel you are on a diet, just a healthy eating plan :)

Yes Hoe, start a diary in the diary section ;)

Back