Who's with me!!

Well Done everyone for being 100% :D I have now successfully completed 14 days of 100% :eek: Hopefully the scales will be kind to this week then :D Good luck to everyone else on this thread too!

100% day so far.. okay so it's only 9:47am AND I'm at work.. I know, but baby steps, right? :rolleyes:

:bunnydance: 3 days until my 5K SWIM!!!!!!!! AAAAAH!

100% day so far.. okay so it's only 9:47am AND I'm at work.. I know, but baby steps, right? :rolleyes:

:bunnydance: 3 days until my 5K SWIM!!!!!!!! AAAAAH!

LOL - I love it! But you're right, baby steps are the way forward!

Good luck in your swim. That's a long way to go.
Most I ever managed was 1 mile for charity many moons ago. Can only manage about 1/2 of that now - old age you know (or at least that's my excuse!)

Wow! If that's the benefit from 100%ing then it's so worth it.

yeah and i still had some syns. it was the one third superfree that did it i reckon! :) really works when u do it right xxx

Thanks tpals :) so happy i lost 4.5 lbs couldnt believe it!

Well Done Aislingb :bunnydance: Thats brilliant! I had a WI tonight too - i lost 3lbs :eek: (Am doing the 30 day shred aswell as 100% days). That is so unusual for me as i only lose about 1lbs. So 100% days are working and i am going to stick to them :D

Well Done Aislingb :bunnydance: Thats brilliant! I had a WI tonight too - i lost 3lbs :eek: (Am doing the 30 day shred aswell as 100% days). That is so unusual for me as i only lose about 1lbs. So 100% days are working and i am going to stick to them :D

wow well done sum thats brilliant :party0011: yeah just proves it works! i lost this week what it took me 3 weeks to lose the 3 wks before! :D

Wow some fab losses guys! Can I join you?

I've been so far from 100% recently that I've had 2 STS in the last 4 weeks.

Today is a new day (actually yesterday was - had about 7 syns). I went out to Frankie and Benny's on Monday night and had a totally planned night off (which was mighty enjoyable!) I've made the decision to stick to 7 syns or under for the rest of the week but I think 6 days of 100% should get me a loss. 1lb will be my 1.5st award. 2lb will be my club 10. I'm ridiculously excited by stickers - I do it from home so I print off the stickers and put them on my fridge. I also get a new charm for my bracelet for each half stone lost.

Looking to the whole of April I have a weekend at my in-laws to get through so I'll be saving syns all of that week. I also have a wedding on 23rd April and I don't think baked camembert tart, profiterolds and buffet foods are SW friendly so I think it will be another week of saving syns! At most there'll be three days this month where I wont be 100% - I don't think that's too bad!

Well done Aisling and Sum - amazing losses! I failed miserably at being 100% last week, but have got my mojo back and how! I still lost 1.5lbs, so i'm imagining what I can do with 7 100% days behind me. Watch this space!

I'm starting again as I went over my weekly syns - I do much better when I do the 15 a day rather than a weekly amount. I still lost 1.5 this week, so its still all good :D

Gone. over. my. syns.

:( booooo.

Gone. over. my. syns.

:( booooo.

Aw honey, don't worry too much. Perhaps you could deduct a few from tomorrow? What happened?

I had a long day that included 2 big meetings and not getting home til 7.30. I had 9 syns today so doing well! :) not drunk enough so must keep an eye on that this week.

Wow that is fantastic aisling, well done you deserve it.

aww thanks hun :) yeah i was over the moon was hoping for 3 but didnt expect that!
how did u get on? x

Well done sum, it just shows that if you stick with it, 100% really does work.

Back