Why are Slimming World leaders fatter than WW ones?!

This is where I'm going tomorrow! I will report back with lots of info for you - if it's good ! (which it better be for the money)

My friends are already there & are loving it!

Are you going with Thomson? If so i find that if you can afford it, it's worth the upgrade to premium economy when you fly long haul - we only ever do it if one of us has a bonus we don't need to pay a bill - a free bar makes the 11 hours go quicker though :)

Ooooh what a small world eh? Yes we have paid for the premium upgrade, really cant wait now. Yes please let me know what its like, you can pm me on here if you want, thanks. That would be amazing to hear what its like from someone who has been. Fab. And have a great time. :)

I don't think you were being mean or shallow minded. I did SW for a year it wasn't for me, I need portion control and at that time had no self control, so just to make it clear the problem wasn't SW but me! but the leader was above her goal weight, she had lost shedload of weight got to goal had another baby - I saw her recently and she had gained even more - now whilst I sympathise as losing weight isn't easy for a lot of people, me included - I struggled to see her as a role model for the diet. I'm doing WW now and my leader has lost 3 stone, had 4 babies including 1 that is under 12 months old and back at goal weight, I look at her and think "if she can do it after having 4 babies then I damn well can", she's the size i want to be and I find her so motivational and such a great role model for the diet, she's also one of the most successful WW leaders in the area which doesn't surprise me.

Whats that saying "lead by example".

i don't think its nice to giggle at big people thats just mean but an unfortunate horrid side of human nature!

We are lucky not to have had any yet. Having said that I love the freshly fallen, fluffy clean snow. I despise the slush that then freezes and causes the pathways everywhere to be like icerinks and it lasts for weeks! Light dusting Christmas eve, gone by boxing night would do me nicely :)

Exactly this!!!

:hide:Had great docking hailstones in the North West today. And brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr so cold, dont like the cold me!

none up here in the north, north, north west... I cant wait for snow. I get to watch the merc and bmw drivers slide all over the place with their £35,000 rear wheel drive cars that they cant get to the bottom of the road.

Back