Why are Slimming World leaders fatter than WW ones?!

Sangria Anyone??

My C suggested this to make red wine go a lot furtherPut 300ml of red wine in a jug filled with frozen mixed fruit leave it all day in fridgeAt end of day put 1 can of lilt zero in and drink th lot to yourself!!APPARENTLY its just like sangria x

Welshtigger said:
Syn free cranberry juice?? Is it a cordial then

No its a ready made carton like you get orange juice in (only some are syn free so watch out )

Jaylou you are dead funny!
You make me laugh so much!

We go on March 9th till well 2 weeks from that date (never been any good at maths)! Where abouts are you going. We are going to Riviera Maya. Cant wait.

We are going to the Grand Palladium Colonial and Kantenah Resort, apparently its really massive, you need to board little carts to take you round. I'm no good with direction to I told my husband I will need a ball of string attached to my hand! The only thing I'm not looking forward to is the 11 hr plane journey!

We are very lucky with regards to the flight as daughter works for British Airways so we are travelling business class ( for free) lol - both her and son in law work there and they get 2 sets of tickets each per year so they are giving us a set. Its a holiday we wanted for our silver wedding anniversary 5yrs ago but my dad passed away just before we could arrange it - so its kind of belated so really looking forward to it x

Back