Why do my boobies feel different?????

LOL yep DQ, scaffolding sounds about right ----- I knew they were looking bad au naturale the other day when hubby told me that my boobs look gorgeous 'in my new bra' ---- not a word said about out of them so I didn't dare ask :rotflmao:

Hi ladies, (and gents if there are any around and can help me answer this question! :giggle: ).
3 stone down, woohoo, 2 more to go but my boobies aren't there normal full selves. Will they get their firmness back at all?
Ahhhhhhhh, i know it prob sounds really pathetic to some but they were the only thing on my body i was proud of and if i've lost them forever i will be a very unhappy bunny. I'm a curvy hourglass and without them i'll just be a heavy bummed moo. :cry:

:( I'm with you on this one and very concerned, I've lost 1lb under 3 stone and mine are already pretty much just hanging skin, lost all fullness. It's upsetting me a bit and I'm thinking what are they going to be like at the end. The only thing I can say is at least we will be slim and healthy, we can always get a boob job, I know someone who is getting a boob job on the NHS after weight loss.

LOL yep DQ, scaffolding sounds about right ----- I knew they were looking bad au naturale the other day when hubby told me that my boobs look gorgeous 'in my new bra' ---- not a word said about out of them so I didn't dare ask :rotflmao:

:giggle: Sometimes it's the things they don't say!!! :giggle:

Yep, I'm 6 stone down and have to say, without my over the shoulder boulder holder, they're more like spaniels ears :( BUT, I can always wear a good bra and maybe treat myself to a boob lift for my 40th!!:eek::rolleyes:

have to say mine too have the 'spaniel ear' effect going on. I am definitely looking into a boob lift but will wait for at least a year past my end goal weight as your skin apparently firms up during this time.

I can feel the same with my abdo fat - I think that it is due to glucogon (the yang to insulin's ying) that tells allows the body to convert fat (and protein) to glucose for burning by the body.

When I have been on LL or Atlins, I have noticed the same effect - the flab is much more "runny".

I like to think it is a good thing . Once the flab is gone, all that will remain is toned muscle, with a layer of healthy fat (which will also be firm when you return to a normal diet).

You have made my day by posting this - you aren't just saying that are you? ... you think the jiggly fat is a sign of a good weight loss to come. I was sitting in the car this morning looking at my things spreading in all directions like a biscuit baking in the oven and starting to spread (and not like when they were firmly fat - they looked quite different). Anyway, I was wondering how long it would take to lose the fat on them and if the remaining fat would ever go. And I was pondering the jigglyness of them.

Tell me more please!

Ah glad I made your day!! :D Yep, tis true. I followed Atkins before I got pregnant, and we all used to talk about jiggly puff - that awful feeling that everything is melting and spreading and not getting any better. Many people panicked and thought 'God, better firm fat than this' :eek: but if you hold on, you get a whoosh!!!! Basically the fat cells are empty which is why they are so 'wobbly' and they hang around waiting for you to fill them again. If you don't fill them - and following CD and low carb plans, etc you don't - they finally give up, and you have a sudden whoosh where it's like you've have a body lift or something - everything just firms up from nowhere! :cool: You watch and see - your thighs will be sitting solid and slender before you know it! :p

LOL the images from this thread are just brilliant! My worry is that wrinkly effect, as my tummy empties and goes more baggy it kind of wrinkles sideways and feels all strange ---- feels like the creases need ironing out. I can't understand where the width of me has gone/can go .... I can understand the fatness going but it's the 'width' I find strangest to cope with.

Katie, I know exactly what u mean, i have the same problem, am sooo concerned, infact have started to feel quite depressed about the way my body is looking underneath :(

I can see where you're coming from Slimseaa but the best way to look at it is that at least while slim we look better with clothes on and we only feel rotten about how we look with clothes off (and that's only until our bodies catch up and tone up) ---- before I was depressed about how my body looked either clothed or unclothed :D

LOL we are indeed - be better when we're in the skinny boat though :)

Remember that Shakira song "underneath my clothes there's an endless story"? Well, the endless story my skin is telling would scare small children if told at night before bed. Thank God for Eve and the fig leaves because quite frankly what's underneath my clothes is not fit to be seen!

LOL Linze, it's a bloody good job they invented clothes isn't it ---- my body really couldn't survive with the original figleaves :rotflmao:

Well I've defineatly had this 'jiggly puff' and it has got better. About a month ago my arms looked horrific and now are fine and firmed up (and slimmed down) now my thighs are like it and I'm hoping it's the sign of a nice weight loss to come off them! I must say I'm petrified of what my skin might end up like, and should buy shares in Clarins the £100s of potions I'm buying off them and smearing over myself. So far so good though, skin is OK. Is pricey but I figure its cheaper than a tummy tuck!

Back