Why do we do it to ourselves???

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by lulu3380, 16 September 2011 Social URL.

1. lulu3380

lulu3380 Member

I've done the most stupid thing today....my CDC couldn't c me at the time I could only do today, so I went and bought myself the ww scales, well I've only lost a lb since mon- gutted! I know all scales r different bit can't b that much out? I'm out on sun with the girls so thought it mite spur me on if the results were good !! Ive mostly been ss+ ing and have only been having literally a small handful of spinach and a handful of either chicken or prawns, NO carbs have passed my lips so surely I must b loosing more espec this early on (10 days in)??? Xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sapphirestara

sapphirestara Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(13.98%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    I got on my doctors scales and they added 5lbs. Ive been in a downward spiral since. Weight it appears depends on time of day and where, and what scales. I wouldnt worry about it! Wait for your weigh in at your CDC and have a great weekend! xx

4. lulu3380

lulu3380 Member

O I know it's so disheartening tho isnt it :( esp wen u think I've not eaten anywhere near wat u normally do ( well me anyway!) o well fingers crossed! Good luck for ur nxt wi and u have a nice weekend too :) x

5. jessicacaca

jessicacaca Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6.5lb(11.26%)
    Diet:
    Cambrige
    There is a massive difference between my Wii fit scales and my cd scales.
    You'll have lost a ton more than 1lb doing what you've done x
    *legal disclaimer-you may not have lost an actual ton :0) xx

6. lauren-1986

lauren-1986 Feeling Motivated

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(5.43%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I am a serial weigher and it is so disheartening when you don't see a loss, however, am learning *slowly* that i need to listen to my CDC's scales as she weighs me at the same time each week so hers would be more accurate on losses..

sometimes you lose a lot all of a sudden, just before weigh in? thats happened to me before

7. bluedress21

bluedress21 Full Member

Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Diet:
    slimmingworld
    Hey there are 10lb difference between mine and my cdc! Mental I know! When I first started I thought I was 16.6 and got in there with the shock of 17.2 so don't stress until you know! X

8. goolian

goolian Fab & Fit For Florida

Diet:
    Slimming World
    my scales are pretty much the same and i get on them about 4 times a day... just can't help myself...
    but mine said i only lost 1lb this week... i didn't want to get out of the car this morning... got to cdc's and hers said i had lost 2lb... still not happy as i was really good this week :(

9. sapphirestara

sapphirestara Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(13.98%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    10lbs!! That's insane!!!!

10. lauren-1986

lauren-1986 Feeling Motivated

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(5.43%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Mine are 3lbs different, so just need to remember to add those lbs on when I weigh myself, still, feeling quite chuffed at this mornings weigh in, says I'm 6lbs down again, weigh ins on Monday so will see what the official line is

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.