Why do we do it to ourselves???

lulu3380

I've done the most stupid thing today....my CDC couldn't c me at the time I could only do today, so I went and bought myself the ww scales, well I've only lost a lb since mon- gutted! I know all scales r different bit can't b that much out? I'm out on sun with the girls so thought it mite spur me on if the results were good !! Ive mostly been ss+ ing and have only been having literally a small handful of spinach and a handful of either chicken or prawns, NO carbs have passed my lips so surely I must b loosing more espec this early on (10 days in)??? Xx

I got on my doctors scales and they added 5lbs. Ive been in a downward spiral since. Weight it appears depends on time of day and where, and what scales. I wouldnt worry about it! Wait for your weigh in at your CDC and have a great weekend! xx

O I know it's so disheartening tho isnt it :( esp wen u think I've not eaten anywhere near wat u normally do ( well me anyway!) o well fingers crossed! Good luck for ur nxt wi and u have a nice weekend too :) x

There is a massive difference between my Wii fit scales and my cd scales.
You'll have lost a ton more than 1lb doing what you've done x
*legal disclaimer-you may not have lost an actual ton :0) xx

I am a serial weigher and it is so disheartening when you don't see a loss, however, am learning *slowly* that i need to listen to my CDC's scales as she weighs me at the same time each week so hers would be more accurate on losses..

sometimes you lose a lot all of a sudden, just before weigh in? thats happened to me before

Hey there are 10lb difference between mine and my cdc! Mental I know! When I first started I thought I was 16.6 and got in there with the shock of 17.2 so don't stress until you know! X

my scales are pretty much the same and i get on them about 4 times a day... just can't help myself...
but mine said i only lost 1lb this week... i didn't want to get out of the car this morning... got to cdc's and hers said i had lost 2lb... still not happy as i was really good this week :(

10lbs!! That's insane!!!!

Mine are 3lbs different, so just need to remember to add those lbs on when I weigh myself, still, feeling quite chuffed at this mornings weigh in, says I'm 6lbs down again, weigh ins on Monday so will see what the official line is

Back