Why has my weight loss slowed so much?

suepass

I was doing Lighter life Light but could no longer afford it. I am now having two Dietimeal food packs and a high protein no or low carb evening meal. My total calories range from 700-900 cals per day. In the last two weeks I have only lost 1.5llb. Could anyone tell me why and is it likely to carry on like this???

If you're getting close to a normal BMI your weight loss will probably slow down a lot. It's always faster the fatter you are, as you lose the weight it slows.

you only have 5 lbs to lose i hate to be the bearer of bad news but this could take you a good few weeks yet as you have hardley anything left to lose perserve and it will come off in the end.Dont be disheartend you have done so well you should be realy proud of yourself xx

Thanks all,
it is now really frustrating. I want to be 11 something and get out of the 12 stone something.
sue.

It could be your body has gone into starvation mode- stopped losing weight b/c it thinks you are starving it. This happens when you eat too few cal. for too long. Try doig the juddering diet or putting your cal. up by a few hundred. Good luck.

Hey Sue,

I think your body has gotten used to your routine, you maybe need to make a change, maybe start drinking green tea, change your workout routine and add some resistance exercises as both of these will boost your metabolic rate = more fat loss. I think a good thing to try is doing 30 minutes of cardio, first thing in the morning is a great way to speed up weight loss results, try doing this a 4 times a week.

These are justa few tips, I hope they helped.

Back