Why? I have eaten n eaten!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Paws1981, 25 March 2008 Social URL.

1. Paws1981

Paws1981 Member

Have come off ss onto AAM n have just eaten all weekend, think have put 5 pounds on!! So unhappy with myself! Has been TOTM which always depresses me! WI on thurs so hope i lose a few pounds by then! This is for everyone who has done the same! I feel for you too!! AAARRRRGGGHHHHH. So close to my goal!! Next week will be a good week!!!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Ceri

Ceri Full Member

cambridge diet
    Tomorrow will be great, as will ALL other days. Bin the binge in 'forgotten about it' part of the brain and carry on with the diet. A few days of naughtiness cannot out do a few weeks of excellentness!
    Good luck.
  4. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

forget about it paws, move on come on u can and will get to goal feck the chickn in the bin :)
  5. vj

vj Regular Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slim & Save
    Why laden yourself with guilt now? Didn't it feel good to have your choice of food? It was only for a few days and now you are super-motivated. Works for me, the choc eggs were yum...
    Rid yourself of the negatives, your CDC will understand or have been through the occasional slip.
    Bring it on...tomorrow's a new day.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.