Why? I have eaten n eaten!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Paws1981, 25 March 2008 Social URL.

1. Paws1981

Paws1981 Member

Diet:
    CD
    Have come off ss onto AAM n have just eaten all weekend, think have put 5 pounds on!! So unhappy with myself! Has been TOTM which always depresses me! WI on thurs so hope i lose a few pounds by then! This is for everyone who has done the same! I feel for you too!! AAARRRRGGGHHHHH. So close to my goal!! Next week will be a good week!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Ceri

Ceri Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    Tomorrow will be great, as will ALL other days. Bin the binge in 'forgotten about it' part of the brain and carry on with the diet. A few days of naughtiness cannot out do a few weeks of excellentness!
    Good luck.
    Ceri

4. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

forget about it paws, move on come on u can and will get to goal feck the chickn in the bin :)

5. vj

vj Regular Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(8.67%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Why laden yourself with guilt now? Didn't it feel good to have your choice of food? It was only for a few days and now you are super-motivated. Works for me, the choc eggs were yum...
    Rid yourself of the negatives, your CDC will understand or have been through the occasional slip.
    Bring it on...tomorrow's a new day.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.