Why o Why? hmmmm

ghemz2001

So - my 7th weigh in was today, and I stayed the same - Why ... because I at eon Mon for my lil boys 1st birthday!
My 1st two weeks were amazing, I was on here alll the time, i never even thought about food and now I seem to eat once a week.

I have lost 28.5lb in 7 weeks but I could have easily lost 38.5lb !
HELP ME

I need to get on here everyday, remember that eating is throwing my £36 and hard work away, why am i so tempted
LESSON TO ANYONE THINKING OF EATING ! DO NOT DO IT - it is way too hard to get back on :(
GRIM!:(:(:(:(

i am so glad u just read tis post, i have been so strong so far ut he's just about to make a bacon sarnie and the thought crossed my mind 'maybe i could just hav a tiny corner....' totally not doing it now!

sorry, that wasnt very supportive of me! at least ur back on here and on a mission to stick to it, you can do it, you have done amazingly well so far :)

28.5lb is still great :D You can do this, it's hard but you know you can. Have a 100% week and the scales will be your friend again. Look on the positive side, it could have easily been a gain. It wasn't, so you can build on that ;)

Thank you Kay - you are fab - and I will just get my butt to the gym and get 100% I WILL DO IT! KEEP you posted. x

Like Kay said, at least you are losing weight! That's the whole idea of this diet, and it's all down to you what pace you lose at - whatever happens though, you are heading in the right direction and losing weight week by week so don't beat yourself up, but do think to yourself that if you can stick to it 100% you'll reach your goal that much faster! You don't have much left to lose - just hang in there, the time will fly and before you know it you'll be re-feeding! ;)

Really glad i read this... although i'm really scared that my weigh in will just be horrific. I joined on wednesday late afternoon, had eaten breakfast and then had the shake and THEN had half an alcaholic drink because i had to go on stage and was terrified! Also have had an accidental gulp of a friends elderflower cordial which i thought was water 4 pieces of sugar free mint gum since wednesday and i know that's a no no! :( Ahh, i hope i haven't prolonged suffering!
xx

Wow same thing happened to me yest no loss but i know why. Its so depressing as my first few weeks i had brill losses xx

Yes keep.going at least u have not gained. U can do this...

Anyone thinking of eating DONT as u will be on this diet longer !! So not worth it xxx keep strong everyone

hi guys your only human when all said and done.but like you say the more you cheat the longer you will be on it,be strong you can do it good luck x.

Back