Why you shouldnt cheat on ss

saraian24

Gold Member
Bcause if you felt as bad as I did this morning you wouldnt do it, I was up most of the night going to the loo and had terrible stomach cramps and today just feel like crap :(

I seriously wont be cheating again my body really has rejected all the rubbish i ate yesterday.

So its re startter day and shakes and soups only.

good for you hun....just remember how bad you feel now and you'ill never be tempted again...i'm sure we've all been there :))) keep dring water hun xx

No i wont be, I really do feel awful. Like ive been run over - seriously ergghhh. Hope i feel better later.

hope that you feel better soon

i don't feel to bad, but i didn't eat that much

I know the feeling, when I cheated, 2 wks ago, I felt like something got stuck in my gullet for days! just couldn't shift it, it was so painful, wanted to throw up but couldn't! worst feeling ever! I'll never cheat again, well, not with the wrong stuff anyway!! :) Good luck on your re-start and well done for not dwelling on it.

Aww kitten - how you doing now? Any better?

Im fine now ive had a shake and a soup with a tiny bit if chicken breast too keep me going in restart day and feel ok and have had 2 pints of water.

Last night though i thought i was dying lol!

Oh babes, I hope you start to feel better soon. That will teach ya :p:p:p
Have sent you the ketostix and Psyllium today hun xxx

Back