Why....

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
Ok, been reading a few threads over the last few weeks and tbh they are driving me mad!!! Why the feck are people unhappy with 3-4 lbs losses!!!!! I would kill for 4 lbs a week and i am very happy with 3lbs.. i am not the biggest loser normaly 2lb poss 3lb... Jeeezzzzeeeee get a grip people...they are chuffing huge losses and stop whinging!!! LT is fab and you would never lose that on ANY other diet...apart from a VLCD!!!
Rant over!!!

Im not on LT but i do see it in and around cd aswell. Id be delighted with 3lbs a week 4 id be falling over id be that happy. its friggin a stone a month! well said nic :clap:

I AGREE NIC!!! id be doing cartwheels with 4lbs !!!!! near the end i was losing 1lb or 2lbs at end of the day still a loss!

yeah definatly id be exstatic with that!! id be happy with 2lbs a week at tho mo lost nothing lol!! something is better than nothing and it will all add up in the long run!!!!!!!!!!!!

totally agree i lost 1.45kg and my pharmacist said to me oh only just over a kg lost have you eaten?? i lost 3lbs for god sake what does she mean youve only lost over 1kg! any loss is a loss and i am more than happy with 3lb

We all want more...it is only natural:eek:

As a slow loser stuck on 2lb for ages I would be trilled to see 3lb even just one week...4lb would be too much of a shock for me I think:p

Today I was chuffed when my girl who looks after me on LT told me how well she thought I was doing...I left on a high.

Love Mini xxx

Mini.. you have done fab!!!! 54 lbs is amazing!!!
Ooooooh i love your bike ticker... might have to get one to record my rides on my new toy!!!

Mini.. you have done fab!!!! 54 lbs is amazing!!!
Ooooooh i love your bike ticker... might have to get one to record my rides on my new toy!!!

Thank you Nic!

I bought my bike ten years ago and was too fat to ride it...it almost killed me:rolleyes:

So I got back on it for the first time few days ago and I am delighted as you can see I have only six miles done so far and that is the most I have ever used it:eek:...working up to doing more gradually.:D

Still getting use to all the gears on it.

Cool.. i am loving mine...but, like you the gears omg wierd last time i rode a bike i was 11 and we had 2 wheels, a frame and handle bars!
Now its all gears, disc brakes full suspension!!!OMG its sooo comfy lol but i still nead to figure the gears ..Its gettng easier tho 6 on one side is hard and 3 is normal hehe

I find my hands are what is holding me back as they are not strong enough yet to stay on too long.

But each time I go for a ride I am improving slowly which is the main thing.

I even have a little bell on my bike:p I insisted the man who sold me the bike to put one on...he did so reluctantly.:rolleyes:

If only I could train my dog to sit in the basket on the front it would be great fun.:)

Love Mini xxx

im all for losing 10lbs a week 2's and 3's are pants ;-p x

Ooops Nic you off again? lol x

Ok, been reading a few threads over the last few weeks and tbh they are driving me mad!!! Why the feck are people unhappy with 3-4 lbs losses!!!!! I would kill for 4 lbs a week and i am very happy with 3lbs.. i am not the biggest loser normaly 2lb poss 3lb... Jeeezzzzeeeee get a grip people...they are chuffing huge losses and stop whinging!!! LT is fab and you would never lose that on ANY other diet...apart from a VLCD!!!
Rant over!!!

Got to agree with ya Nictastic, I've often thought the same myself, I'm like OMG, 3lb is fantastic, especially when ya see they're usually after losing a stone or so in the previous two weeks :rolleyes:

I never lose big on anyother diets, never have and never will ;) CD is the one for me:D Jaysus don't get me wrong, 7lbs a week would be fandabbydozzy but it just ain't realistic :p

3 or 4 is awesome any who thinks different needs to go to tescos and pick up some value lard.

ttar_lard_h.jpg

ttar_lard_h.jpg

ttar_lard_h.jpg

ttar_lard_h.jpg

gone... just like that? what more u could want??? :) lol

Thanks for the images Julz, wouldn't want to see that lot slapped on me bum!

i got 28 of these sick packs of lard in my fridge - used it as a visual aid to get of my first stone! lol

ANY ONE WANT SOME LARD????

3 or 4 is awesome any who thinks different needs to go to tescos and pick up some value lard.

ttar_lard_h.jpg

ttar_lard_h.jpg

ttar_lard_h.jpg

ttar_lard_h.jpg

gone... just like that? what more u could want??? :) lol
LMAO COOL PICS XXXX

Back