WI 1...NOT LOOKING FORWARD

superslim

Hi everyone, yesterday was my birthday:candle1:, yes...09/09/09 what a date lol...so I had a major blip!...I am now scared of my WI tomorrow incase its bad..I actually feel blotted...I took senna as well but it seems to hv not worked :mad:

happy birthday for yesterday.
what will be will be hun.
as long as you enjoyed yourself.
just get back on and see tomorrow
good luck x

hope you are straight back onto LT after your birthday blip. Put it well behind you and carry on.

090909 is a great birthday! 9 means long life for the chinese so it's a very lucky date indeed.

Thank you all, yeah I am back on track!..jus messed up in the evenin thats it...anways, I am thinking positive coz I can def feel a diff from last week!

happy birthday to you for yesterday it was a good day for me too being a grandma again the date is awsum lol
the birthday blip prob did you good blip over carry on get weighed and next week will be better sometimes we need something bad to make us feel good for that moment but that feeling doesn't last i try to remember that :)

debz x

Happy Birthday for yesterday! Glad to hear you're back on track - that's the main thing! Just got to move on & plough on through :)

Good luck!

Hannah

Hope you had a lovely birthday hun!!

Try not to worry about the WI- just see what happens, and the main thing is you're back on LT and back on your losing ways!!

Let us know how it goes

xxx

happy b'day get back on track and you will be just fine i have my first weigh in on sat an i have weighed my self an jumping for joy already and i did cheat on tuesday as i fely sooo ill and it was just automatic but i got staight back on it an i feel great so you will be ok an goo luck for your first weigh in x x x

Hey,

If you are in week one, you probs should have waited to after your birthday! Cool date, 9/9/9.... wow! :)

Just stay on track now and if you do the right things every day, shakes and water, you will get to your goal!

Hi everyone, yesterday was my birthday:candle1:, yes...09/09/09 what a date lol...so I had a major blip!...I am now scared of my WI tomorrow incase its bad..I actually feel blotted...I took senna as well but it seems to hv not worked :mad:

I hope you havnt taken a senna just because you ate and thought that taking one would just get rid of it? bad thing to do if you did.

Back