Wii Dance..had to share!

Mrs V

Loves Life!
:stickdance::stickdance:Well, I just had to share and apologies if anyone has already posted about this game for the Wii on here already!
I have never laughed so much in all my life and I have only owned the game for 2 hours!!
Its fantastic for working up a sweat, particularly if you do the full versions of each song and certainly gets the heart pumping!
Definitely worth the £16.99 I paid on Amazon for it! :D

You got a real bargain there, got mine and had first go yesterday, really good fun and if 4 of you do it at once you laugh so much it hurts.

Lol...I cant wait for my mates to come around now..they will all be challenged! I have video footage of other friends attempting it on New Years Eve and its hysterical!

I got this game at the weekend, its fantastic! Really is a proper workout!

Love it - can't recommend enough.

x

I ordered it a while ago and it was out of stock, but... it should be arriving tomorrow!! I cannot WAIT to have a go, although I shall be alone, with no audience whatsoever. I am possibly the world's most uncoordinated dancer...:eek:

I love this game, I'm doing this as my Body Magic!! We had so much New Years Eve playing this, I found some rather embarrasing photos of us on my camera the other day as well, they will quickly be deleted.
x

Ok, just typed 'Wii Dance' into amazon and there are like...loads of dance games. Which one exactly? Not that I can find a chuffin' board at the mo lol x

It's called Just Dance, you dont need the board just the game and console. xx

It's called Just Dance, you dont need the board just the game and console. xx

Oh good! Does it not use the board at all? *woops*

Nope no board at all you'll be pleased to here. Trust me you would struggle staying on the board it's very energetic especially MC Hammer U cant touch this lol xx

OMG I am SO ordering this right now. Get in!

Thanks GM for the help and Mrs V for the thread x

DO IT!!! You really wont regret it, it's fantabulous!! x

Well ive just caved in too, had a few people already go on about it but I had resisted but now you guys have started too ive just added it to my shopping order! LOL!

Ohhhh just ordered this! Excited to get it now I ordered it from play.com £17.99 and free delivery same as Asda, now just have to tell my hubby about another impulse buy lol ;-) Maybe I'll just wait till it arrives and get him hooked <g>

Wendy

You wont regret it! I have done this every night since I have bought it and love it! Always end up with a huge smile on my face, even after being sweaty!

Back