Wii Dance..had to share!

I really want a game like this for the Wii - but really do not think I could handle the music! They need a rock version!

Couldn't agree more - I do wish these game makers would realise that some of us hate all that hip-hop or whatever it's called .

Until then, I'll just have to continue what I normally do - whack up the volume and do my housework to Motley Crue or AC/DC - a great workout and the housework's done in no time.

You need the Wii console and at least one Wii controller (you need 2 if you ever want to play with anyone)
And that's basically it apart from the games. You can get some pretty good bundle deals where you get the console, so many games and 1 or 2controllers for so much money. Definitely worth shopping round :)

This is the most basic package you can get http://www.amazon.co.uk/Nintendo-Wi..._9?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1265324001&sr=8-9

Then you just build on that with the games you want and an extra controller or two.
Hope that helps.
Kelly.xx

Thanks for your detailed reply. Will definately get one!

Great!!

My hubby got this for me as a change to my normal Gillian Anderson Wii Game and my Wii Fit and I have to agress it's an absolute riot!!!! Have to do it on my own though, look like a right idiot if someone is watching!:)

I am finding the scoring reeeeeeeeeeally frustrating at the moment. I am doing all the moves (welll, most of them lol!) but keep getting Xs instead of oks or goods!!! I am getting cheesed off with it!

Back