Wii fit excercise?

LISACDVIRGIN

Silver Member
Hello lovely ppl!

Just a wee question.

Before i started CD i ashamedly did no excercise, absolutely nothing, zilch!

Now i have a wii fit :D but i am worried that going on it too often will slow down my loss!
Last night i did a 35 work out on it, yoga, step, jogging, hula hoop, 40 sit ups, boxing and ski jumps! I was sweating by the end of it but didn't feel i had overdone and could easily have gone on to do more! i didnt tho as i was scared!
When or how do u know how much excercise is too much on this diet???

i love my wii fit and i'd quite like to do the same half hour work out every night but i am just petrified of knocking myself out of ketosis or even worse....not losing weight!!!

Help!

x

Hi Lisa, I've no idea if it would effect your weight loss but just wanted to A) congratulating you on the exercise B) Your losses! C) Actually getting you hands on a Wii fit LOL!! It's all about balance at the end of the day it sounds like you had great fun last night and that's what life is all about! Vxx

aw thanku Vicki!!! I did have fun last night! I felt great afterwards! I had my music blaring, my lycra on-tmi- and i was jumping about my living room!! I hope u can get 1 u will love it!! I pre ordered mine from Argos xx

I tried out my sisters, and went straight out and bought it, not just wii fit, a wii LOL still havent hooked it up though, the weather has been too good to start trying to figure it out LOL hoping to get time to do that at the weekend.

well done, i was thinking about getting a Wii Fit but am worried it may just be a fad (like my exercise bike and cross trainer that just actas clothes handers now), do you think its a better exercise toy cos its fun or can you see it becoming a fad with you too? if you know what i mean?

oh no i dont think its a fad monkeys bunny! it is so motivational!
it gives u ur weight, ur bmi, lets u set targets, unlocks new excercises and fun stuff the more time u build up on it! also u get a personal trainer on it who talks to u and tells u wot to do!
i have got excercise equipment in the past and loads of keep fit dvds but nothing is like this! it truly is amazing!!
x

Thanks Lisa, I'll check out Argos now!

I'm loving the Wii, like you i've a strider thingy that i hang a towel over to air every morning! I think it is very motivational. I've gotta get on quick before the kids come in if i've any chance of getting a shot today. I dont think you will find it a waste of money or fad its too much fun.

Lisa, are you still using your Wii Fit? i havnt got one yet but its my birthday soon so fingers crossed. are u still finding the time to use yours and is it still fun?

WOOOOHOOOO!!! MY Wii Fit IS ON ORDER (via France apparently!) will arrive sometime next week!!! Just gotta get myself the Wii Console now...LOL!

Hiya All,

I got my Wii Fit on Monday, My OH bought it for me from argos, pre-ordered last Friday, so it came quite quick..

Me & Keith tried it out & both done 20mins on it, Aww I love it, its exercising but so much fun. Keith loves the jogging, he unlocked the long distance jog & thats his fave..

He went on 1st & got decent scores on the footy & ski-jump, saying you wont do them thay are so hard, especially the marble balance game, well I went on & hammered his score on every game, lol..
He wasnt happy..

I think its sooo clever the fact it knows your BMI, your weight, etc etc..

Well worth £75..

I love it... :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I'm so excited...and I just can't hide it......I got a Wii!!! Wii fit on way so hopefully will receive early next week! Yay!

Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I WANT ONE and I can't get one anywhere! :-( Apparently it will be about another two weeks before anyone has them in stock!

I'm very jealous of you all ;-)

Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I WANT ONE and I can't get one anywhere! :-( Apparently it will be about another two weeks before anyone has them in stock!

I'm very jealous of you all ;-)

We looked all over but everywhere had sold out, Keith entered his e-mail to a website where whenever the wii fit came in anywhere in any shop he got an e-mail straight away. Argos sent an e-mail so he ordered it on-line & pre-ordered 1.. :D

Back