Wii fit vs normal scales

Keighleyjo2010

Silver Member
Little confused but am going by what my Wii fit says.

Done my WI this morning
Normal scales = 16:8
Wii fit = 16:10

So I am -3lb from last week even tho I have cheated nearly everyday!!

Am 100% after crisis talks with my nummy & OH last night!

My wii fit and normal scales general weigh within half a pound of one another. Great weight loss especially if you have had a difficult week.

My wii fit and scales are usually around the same...but when I put the wii fit on the rug I can lose stone in a second ! LOL !

My wii fit and scales are usually around the same...but when I put the wii fit on the rug I can lose stone in a second ! LOL !

Must try that - would be a good one! Off to try my wii scales now

There was a thread a while back and one of the posts was from someone saying it was difficult to restart on CD because the first time round you stick to it because you don't know you can get any with anything else but when you restart you know there are little cheats you can get away with. the thing to do now is refocus on 100% and stop the "cheats". Say to yourself that you were "lucky" this week and don't use the fact that you have had a good loss despite picking be an excuse to carry on eating because last week you "got away with it" Hope this is making some sort of sense I know what i want to say but not sure I am saying it!!

Good luck!

Back