WiiFit's Weight Loss Diary

Thanks hells. Psychologically it was great for me to get past the one and a half stone mark.

Wednesday 26th September

Breakfast: Fruit n Fibre and sliced banana with skimmed milk.

Another miserably rainy morning here. I think I may have to tackle the small Everest of ironing that has accumulated in the utility room. :hmm:

Congrats on the weight loss!!! 1.5lbs is great! I struggle to lose a pound, and if I do lose, the next day it goes up! But I do have a bad habit of jumping on the scales every day..... I know, it's terrible! I make things worse!

The tummy exercises do sound tough! I get bored of crunches so that sounds like something I might try out. I'll start off with 5 a day, see how I go! Its really tough trying to hold your legs in the air... killer! I also need to discover a good exercise for the bum and thighs..... !

Keep up the hard work, you're doing great! x

Thanks Rachel and good luck with the exercises. I find I have to do things to get me through such as counting off with my fingers as I do the leg raises (I hope that makes sense) - there is a certain amount of teeth gritting that goes on though lol

Exercise:Tummy work plus 35 minutes on the Wii.

Not in the right frame of mind today somehow. The temptation to watch last night's episode of Holby City proved too much hence the shorter workout.:ashamed0005:

Snacks today: 2 packets of Velvet Crunch (Tsk!)

Lunch: sardines on toast and a vanilla Muller Light

Dinner: SW Quorn sausage casserole

The Himalayan style ironing pile is no less. I did paperwork today instead.

I've just eaten 2 Rocky Road Hi Fi bars in quick succession and feel a bit :sign0137: now.

Cheers Seacrest :)

Thursday 27th September

Oh's birthday = chocolate cake (but I'm determined to be sensible!

Breakfast: 2 boiled eggs and 4 crackerbread with proactiv

Busy day ahead but about to do my exercises and hoping to stay focused.

WiiFitAddict said:
Thursday 27th September

Oh's birthday = chocolate cake (but I'm determined to be sensible!

Breakfast: 2 boiled eggs and 4 crackerbread with proactiv

Busy day ahead but about to do my exercises and hoping to stay focused.

Hope all is going well, I've just been making cakes for my daughter to take to school tomorrow, arrggghhh so unfair!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lol ah yes, I'm going to a Macmillan coffee afternoon tomorrow at a school I used to teach at.

I did have a very slender slice of chocolate cake, honestly.

Lunch: leftover quorn sausage casserole.

Dinner: fillet steak, jacket potato, salad, low calorie coleslaw, chocolate cake.

X number of glasses of red wine....hic!

Friday 28th September

Breakfast: bacon and egg sandwich on wholemeal 400g slices

Snack: Velvet Crunch

Lunch: Baguette (arggghhh!!!!!) with turkey and salad and (another) packet of Velvet Crunch (why?????)

Snack: Curly Wurly

I did duck out of the Macmillan Coffee afternoon (sent a donation instead) so cakes weren't a temptation.

Dinner: Gammon, egg, green beans and carrots

Saturday 29th September

Breakfast: Fruit n fibre with sliced banana and skimmed milk.

Lunch: Chicken salad baguette (I know!)

Snacks: Velvet Crunch, blueberries

Dinner: SW vegetable curry

Today's exercise: tummy exercises and 24 minutes on the Wii Fit

Well we had guests last night in the end and I completely lost the plot by eating 4 onion barjees and having several large vodka and diet cokes and a portion of Ben & Jerry's icecream with pecan nuts in it.

I didn't even enjoy those extra things I ate. It was almost mindless behaviour. I was awake at 4 am with the most horrendous indigestion too!

Big sigh.

Sunday 30th September

Breakfast: Fruit n fibre, sliced banana and skimmed milk

Lunch: bacon and egg sandwich on wholemeal 400g

Snack: Velvet Crunch, grapes

Well we had guests last night in the end and I completely lost the plot by eating 4 onion barjees and having several large vodka and diet cokes and a portion of Ben & Jerry's icecream with pecan nuts in it.

I didn't even enjoy those extra things I ate. It was almost mindless behaviour. I was awake at 4 am with the most horrendous indigestion too!

Big sigh.

Never mind - next time just remember the indigestion then decide. And the odd blow out is inevitable - even with a will of steel, much less a will of cake like mine ;)

WiiFitAddict said:
Sunday 30th September

Breakfast: Fruit n fibre, sliced banana and skimmed milk

Lunch: bacon and egg sandwich on wholemeal 400g

Snack: Velvet Crunch, grapes
How many syns are velvet crunch please? X

Sent from my galaxy s2 using MiniMins app

Never mind - next time just remember the indigestion then decide. And the odd blow out is inevitable - even with a will of steel, much less a will of cake like mine ;)

Thanks for reading and commenting :)

Just to finish off yesterday, I didn't do any exercise :sign0007:

Dinner: stir fry with prawns and vanilla muller lite.

New start today! :clap:

Monday 1st October

Breakfast: boiled eggs and crackerbread

Big sigh.

I didn't even have guests over the weekend and I consumed nearly a whole Chicken Tikka Masala to myself!! oops.... also had an onion bhaji.... oh well. Starting red/green this week! I too woke up the next morning with a sensitive tummy, lasted all day! Probably down to the fact I've not eaten anything high in cream for a while! We need these treats from time to time!

I hope you have a good week! :)

x

Back