Total Solution Will I be able to do this?!

That is AMAZING!!!!

Well done you - A fantastic start and boost to keep you on track for another fabulous week. :happy036:

And thanks for your words of encouragement.

Hey if I can do this anyone can as NOBODY loves food more than me! lol How's it going for you?

Three things.....

1. Wow :wow: !!! That's amazing :D Well done :D
2. This time next week, you will be in the 18's, you are sooooo close now ;)
Marvellous :D

Awww, thank you Marge :D I am really chuffed and a sneaky peek this morning confirms I have now indeed lost a stone ;) I know I have said many times over I don't believe in daily weigh ins, but I just can't wait at the moment, to say that I am impatient to see the 18's is a total understatement!! :silly:

I will catch you up one day hopefully! ;)

DAY 9

Ok so confession time - and I know this is not good, all I can say is it was not intended..... I was so giddy yesterday, and with the husband here with me which is not normal - I FORGOT to eat and only had one pouch and a bowl of sugarfree jelly containing a few summer berries in (that I HAD made for my son! lol oops!) late last night when I realised I had had nowt :ashamed0005:

I know thats not good and in an attempt to put that right I have had my first pouch already - as I don't normally have anything til about mid afternoon, but I need something in my body!

Its odd that food is not bothering me though..... yesterday I prepared two seperate meals for my husband and son, then I made them both lunch for today (and my husbands lunch was homemade meatballs, gnocchi and tomato sauce which is one of my faves!) and NONE of it bothered me -its weird! Don't get me wrong I have had thoughts of food - LOTS of them and those EVIL adverts for pizza on the tv torture my mind! The way I am looking at it though is the food was there before this (hence my size! lol), its still there now and it will still be there in a few months when I have lost a load and can factor it back into my diet again slowly and in moderation. If I break this now I lose 3-5 days days to get back into ketosis and one bite of something just ain't worth that!

Onwards and upwards! :superwoman:

Last edited:
I totally know how u feel! I have to keep physically reminding myself to eat, even though I have evil food thoughts. I'm finding the key is to set my times and just eat whenever I'm seeing it's time to eat Lol. I'm being tempted at my aunts right now with a huuuuge plate of fruit and bottles of pop, considering going out to the car and getting a coke zero out!

You are indeed a :superwoman:

I'm doing ok - finding that staying away from the scales is difficult, but definitely feeling better in myself. Reading how well everyone else is doing is really helping...:)

And (if we were eating!) I would challenge you to finding out who likes food most!! xx

lol @MissMia! Stick with the coke zero ;) I have to say that the amount of grease that came out the meatballs - I bet you wouldn't want to eat them! :sign0137:

You are indeed a :superwoman:

I'm doing ok - finding that staying away from the scales is difficult, but definitely feeling better in myself. Reading how well everyone else is doing is really helping...:)

And (if we were eating!) I would challenge you to finding out who likes food most!! xx

lol we would eat the all you can eat chinese out of food ;)

But as it is we are behaving and shedding pounds - I just keep thinking of a 1lb packet of lard everytime I think about weight - THATS what I have lost with each and every pound shed :sign0151:

oh wow well done 13lbs in one week.....super :)

Thank you Sophsmum :)

Don't forget to eat your packs! You really need to have them and not food (even if it contains the same calories) as the packs contain the right amount of nutrients whereas sadly jelly & fruit don't. Even if it's late at night still have your packs, make a hot drink with one and have a bar - that's what I do each night.

Don't forget to eat your packs! You really need to have them and not food (even if it contains the same calories) as the packs contain the right amount of nutrients whereas sadly jelly & fruit don't. Even if it's late at night still have your packs, make a hot drink with one and have a bar - that's what I do each night.

I know it wasn't good - it wasn't my intention at all. Some of the packs sit really heavy on my belly though so couldn't face one that late at night and I haven't invested in any bars as yet. May on Friday when I get paid..... Which ones are nice - apart from choc orange? - I HATE choc orange!!!

The tummy shrinks so much that some days to is hard to force them all down. Perhaps you need to add more water to the packs Sarah.

Cant advise on the bars cos I get mine form S&S.

Hope you are managing to fit them all in today x

The berry one is nice, I can eat the chocolate one but have to have it frozen and I love the fruit and nut one and the choc orange....lol basically I'll eat any :)

The tummy shrinks so much that some days to is hard to force them all down. Perhaps you need to add more water to the packs Sarah.

Cant advise on the bars cos I get mine form S&S.

Hope you are managing to fit them all in today x

Just had a look at the S&S website and their bars look rather delish - can you recommend any that are particularly yum or any to avoid - may try those instead as I like that you can pick your own flavours instead of a massive pack of what they combine together or singles that are overpriced!

The berry one is nice, I can eat the chocolate one but have to have it frozen and I love the fruit and nut one and the choc orange....lol basically I'll eat any :)

Get the impression you like em then lol
Think I may give the Slim n Save ones a go though - they look rather yummy :17729:

I like them all but the lemon one is nice & light. The choc based ones tend to be a bit heavy so I only have 3 a week. I love the choc orange but I think our tastes must differ quite a bit. Just try a couple & see just in case you don't like them x

I like them all but the lemon one is nice & light. The choc based ones tend to be a bit heavy so I only have 3 a week. I love the choc orange but I think our tastes must differ quite a bit. Just try a couple & see just in case you don't like them x

Funnily enough the ones I liked the look of most were the lemon and the honey noughat one - imagine its a bit like Toblerone -hopefully!! :D

Only reason I don't like choc orange though is I ate a HUGE easter egg of it as a kid and barfed it all up again - makes me wretch now even just thinking about it too much! Sadly jaffa cakes do not have the same effect lol

Funnily enough the ones I liked the look of most were the lemon and the honey noughat one - imagine its a bit like Toblerone -hopefully!! :D

Only reason I don't like choc orange though is I ate a HUGE easter egg of it as a kid and barfed it all up again - makes me wretch now even just thinking about it too much! Sadly jaffa cakes do not have the same effect lol

LOL Sarah, I haven't tried the honey noughat one.

Its funny how some things stick in your head as kids. I remember when I was about 7 I was eating baked beans on toast & watching the original time machine film. There was a part in it when just as I put the beans in my mouth the eyes of the monsters in the film started falling out of their sockets. Ever since I always make a connection between baked beans & eyeballs & have not been able to eat beans on toast ever since !!

I know it wasn't good - it wasn't my intention at all. Some of the packs sit really heavy on my belly though so couldn't face one that late at night and I haven't invested in any bars as yet. May on Friday when I get paid..... Which ones are nice - apart from choc orange? - I HATE choc orange!!!

The choc orange one is a little dry for me tbh, but edible, the toffee nut and raisin one is reeeeaaallly nice :D

Back