Total Solution Will I be able to do this?!

The choc orange one is a little dry for me tbh, but edible, the toffee nut and raisin one is reeeeaaallly nice :D

Thanks for that MissMia
:)

LOL Sarah, I haven't tried the honey noughat one.

Its funny how some things stick in your head as kids. I remember when I was about 7 I was eating baked beans on toast & watching the original time machine film. There was a part in it when just as I put the beans in my mouth the eyes of the monsters in the film started falling out of their sockets. Ever since I always make a connection between baked beans & eyeballs & have not been able to eat beans on toast ever since !!

Oh Susie that really made me laugh!!! Its funny the things that get ingrained into us at an early age. I remember having boiled beetroot fir the first time at my grandmas aged about 6 and was picking my nose that evening when it started to bleed - I was adamant it was beetroot juice!!

You are doing well Sarah :D
I'm glad you had a pack straight off this morning, to get you back on the right amount of packs :)
Don't question when things go well when you are in the zone, just go with the flow ;)

Thank you for that Marge - I needed a little burst of positivity this morning :)

Day 10

I have a bobbing about day today, so i will get some porridge down me this morning, then am off out for most of the day. Have water ready in my car and may get a bar from somewhere as need to keep blood sugar up today with what i have on. Planning will be the key to my success today!

Happy planning & have a good day Sarah xx

Lol now I'll think of you when I have beet root :)

I think I would prefer to think of the food that goes with the beetroot Mmmmmmmmm...... lol

DAY 10
I have had a good day today. Picked up a Maximuscle bar whilst I was in Manchester and have been having the occasional bite as I have gone along - was very scrummy but exceedingly sickly at the same time - certainly have to eat those beggars in a few sittings!

Downside was that it took me 2hours 20 mins to make it home from Manchester - on a clear run its half an hour max :(

On the upside it was a mad busy but exceedingly productive day - so its all good :)

Hi Sarah. Doing great guns!

Traffics a nightmare isn't it! I'm always glad I don't have to go south on the M6 in a morning as it's horrendous, always mad queues of traffic.

I used to work in Warrington years ago and that could be hell to get there.

You're doing well chick :D

Well done on another TS day Sarah. Day off for me today so no traffic to contend with for a change.
The bars are ideal for when driving around though xx

The bars are ideal for the car, however, I always used to eat rubbish in the car, so I try not to eat in the car at all now, to break the habit :)
Coffee or water only now :)

The bars are ideal for the car, however, I always used to eat rubbish in the car, so I try not to eat in the car at all now, to break the habit :)

I used to eat rubbish too. My car was full of wrappers! But most of my working day is in the car. I look at having my bar for lunch instead as a change for the better Marge x

Your doing fantastic! It's lovely to hear the determination to succeed in your posts! Xxx

Hi Sarah. Doing great guns!

You're doing well chick :D

Well done on another TS day Sarah. Day off for me today so no traffic to contend with for a change.
The bars are ideal for when driving around though xx

Your doing fantastic! It's lovely to hear the determination to succeed in your posts! Xxx

Thank you my lovelies for all your comments - they really do help me on a daily basis.

Well today I have to admit to being a little gutted. I got on the scales kinda expecting to see 18's and didn't :( I knew it would slow down after my first week, but I didn't think it would slow down THIS much! Am a little gutted to be honest. I am not giving up or owt, just cheesed off today.

Traffics a nightmare isn't it! I'm always glad I don't have to go south on the M6 in a morning as it's horrendous, always mad queues of traffic.

I used to work in Warrington years ago and that could be hell to get there.

It was a hell pig last night Katie -REALLY bad :( I work in Warrington currently but have few problems tbh, but then its not dead central Warrington. I hate traffic - took every rat run I know last night to try and avoid it and failed miserably :(

I used to eat rubbish too. My car was full of wrappers! But most of my working day is in the car. I look at having my bar for lunch instead as a change for the better Marge x

I have to admit that the inside of my car is a lot cleaner since i have been doing this :) No comment about the outside of it though :eek:

My car is full of bottles of water too - stops temptation when I have a sloshy belly lol

Just found you so here to subscribe! Seen your posts all over, have a fab day hun xx

Back