Will I be able to eat/drink'normally' by then?

daisydoll

Gold Member
Hi there
I start LL on 6th Jan
I've just been trying to work out what stage I will be by the end of June as I'm going to Glastonbury and would love to be able to eat/drink fairly 'normally' by then.

On 14th April I will finish foundation (14 weeks?)

I'm hoping to lose 3.5 stone
Then it's 10 weeks before I go to Glastonbury.

Any guesses what stage I will be at by then??

daisy x

if u loose the 3.5stones in foundation you will go on to rtm, so u will be in week 10 of that then.
if u go into the rtm section there is a sticky telling ya what u will be able to eat by then.

if u need to loose more after the 14 weeks, ya will move into developers, so will still be abstaining, depends then how quickly u loose the rest of ur weight!! i lost 3st 13.5lbs in the 14 weeks!!

thanks
will be cheese by then - but no bread
lots of other stuff inc alcohol so should be ok
would be fab if i could lose same as you in foundation i would be over the moon!
daisy x

just keep ur eye on the goal!! i didnt lapse once, and never gave in to anything other than shakes and water!! im in week 3 of rtm now, and sitting in a size 10 jeans and 8 top! like where else would that happen in a mere 17 weeks?
xxx

Daisy, I'm just like Catz and BL and have not cheated once, not one lick or bite of anything not on LL. As you can see from my ticker I've lost 3st 5lbs already and have just had my 9 week weigh in tonight. I'm amazed at how quickly it's coming off!! Make an decision to absolutely stick to LL 100% and don't be swayed by anything not in the LL rules, and you'll be so shocked at how much lighter you'll be.

Best of luck!

PS - Catz, what height are you out of interest??

i too have a very busy june/july, i shall be off around the country having fun, its part of my main motivation for doing this!!!!!!

im hoping that by then i will be able to feel happy with myself and be able to share a few drinks and laughs with my friends, i think i will be go to developers after foundation, i dont think i will be able to loose all my weight in 14 weeks. even now before ive started the thought of no food is exciting and almost a relief!!!!!

poppy im between 5ft 4 and 5ft 6 lol!! so bout 5ft 5!! every one who measures me says a different one!!! x

LOL Catz!! The reason I ask is that I'm aiming for 10 - 10.5 stone, and I'm the same height as you - I just wondered if I'd every be a size 10!!!!

We can all strive that way!

I can't believe I will ever be in size 10 jeans!
I will be happy with size 12

the waiting to start is soooo frustrating
daisy x

well im in size 10 and 8 in some, and i started out at 16-18 TIGHT!! its amazing the way our bodies change!! i still have my hips though which is cool and my baby belly like my oh just informed me...just hoping itll look nicer soon!!

i love how honest he is to tell me its flatter but wobbly lol!!! xxx

hmm I can't ever see my baby belly going - i've had 3 kids and have lots of stretch marks. Would rather it was not fat tho even if its still wobbly!

I am a bit worried about my boobs going tho as they are the only bit of me I quite like, and the stretchmarks don't show too much cos they are large( but I think they will look awful 'deflated'!)

daisy x

Back