will power

nightpaz

Hi all, well i went out last nite to a nightclub and drank water all nite and still had a good time!!!! who needs alcohol, lol.
I also didnt smoke, (have not smoked since starting ss, almost 3 weeks now).
Didnt realise i had so much will power, i actually said no thanks everytime!!!
Soz just had to post, im so proud of myself normally i would have given in within seconds, lol xxxx :D:D

You deserve to be proud! Thats a fantastic achievement. Well done. :D xxx

wow, that's fantastic gal! I went out a couple of weeks back and I failed! just had to have my gnt, it was terrible and I got so ill, never mind, I've since learnt my lesson. the only thing I can't help is smoking, it keeps me going but am hoping to kick the habit next week, am going in for my patches, so fingers x I do it!

Thats brilliant - SS and quitting smoking you are very brave well done!

That's fantastic, well done x

Thats Great! you will be glad you did that when you see the results! why are people offering you stuff anyways? don't they know you are doing ss? i get a bi anoyed when people that know i am on the diet offer me stuff to eat or drink!

that's a fantastic achievement! i used to be a binge drinker and since becoming teetotal i have realised that the night is what you make it, not what the alcohol makes you make it x

I tried million times to quite smoking but never succeeded. but you really motivate me with you story.
Now I'll try my best to stop smoking.
Please Pray for Me.

Thanks
Sophia Alliee

Well done xx

Hi all just wanted to thankyou for all ur lovely replies everyone in this forum is so lovely thankyou xxx
Good luck to everyone who is gonna quit smoking i feel so much better for doing it, i wont say it hasnt been hard thou cos as my OH has said i have been a right b*tch, but have calmed down a bit now lol. xxx

Back